My Past RCT3 Projects From ShyGuy's World - Wilhelm1407

I forgot I was looking at RCT3!

You do such a good job at making these coasters too - seriously extraordinary for the limiting capabilities that there are in the game.

From the coaster, the scenery, foliage, and overall ambiance, it all works really well together beautifully!

Fantastic job, Wilhelm!

• Like 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

One thing you are known for and have been known for are your coasters! Please keep up the awesome work because you push the game to limits of looking as if it were in the real world. I don't think I have a favorite coaster by you because it is very hard to choose! 

• Like 2

On 8/8/2023 at 6:42 AM, Gin said:

I forgot I was looking at RCT3!

You do such a good job at making these coasters too - seriously extraordinary for the limiting capabilities that there are in the game.

From the coaster, the scenery, foliage, and overall ambiance, it all works really well together beautifully!

Fantastic job, Wilhelm!

On 8/11/2023 at 9:42 PM, Cody said:

One thing you are known for and have been known for are your coasters! Please keep up the awesome work because you push the game to limits of looking as if it were in the real world. I don't think I have a favorite coaster by you because it is very hard to choose! 

Thank you guys! It is one of my goals when I make coasters to make them as realistic as possible, so I'm always happy to hear that the small details don't go unnoticed. ❤️

Highland Rumbler | GCI Wooden Coaster 

Highland Rumbler was my first attempt at both at creating a GCI Coaster, and  my first time using the PEP Wodan CT. I combined the PEP Wodan CT with Maylenne's Millennium Flyer's CTR.

With this being my very first GCI and first Wodan CT layout, there's quite a lot of things I would probably change if I were to remake this. I do quite like the first drop. I also really like the way the station and scenery turned out. 

gDNPEYA.jpeg

VDNsESB.jpeg

xhWvsCX.jpeg

NaAMP1L.jpeg

5o8KuxN.jpeg

hmbbG1X.jpeg

Y7jzFDX.jpeg

PJ2xREc.jpeg

1OHR9ON.jpeg

5rVPsz6.jpeg

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 2

Very nicely done, @Wilhelm1407.

The only thing I don't like about your coaster vids is that you always seem to cut off the ride POV right before the train returns to the loading area, so I never seem to get a chance to really get a good look at the amazing level of detail you put there.

I guess nobody's perfect. ;^)

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

That last nighttime photo is really cool with the coaster mirrored on the body of water like that with the lighting.

Wooden coasters have always been my favorite by the way they creak and variate experiences based on the weather.

Call me bias, but this looks awesome!

• Like 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dragon Force | S&S Launch Coaster 

Dragon Force was inspired by S&S coasters like, Extreme Rusher and Bullet Coaster, at the Happy Valley parks in China.
I created Dragon force using: Samplerocker's Track11 add-ons along with The Code Master's B&M ultimate pack. 
I used chromakey effects inside the launch tunnel to get the lighting to look realistic. The lovely observation tower the coaster circles around was created with Vodhin Googie Building Kits. 

hSA09WX.png

YnaAC7A.png

FdsJnGj.png

EG1pmZZ.png

rewjiDO.png

68MAHLF.png

VX6CDRY.png

bWrZzUG.png

u4nFBuk.png

AjRXYEi.png

GWanqRI.png

YS5RoX9.png

yxcSQFg.png

tUetMs1.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

You have such an amazing collection of great coasters and each feels so different. Love the bank turns in this latest on and those quick hills (I think they're called bunny hops or something? Don't yell at me I'm not great at coaster lingo). Amazing as always, m'lord!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Well that was fun!  I know little to nothing about roller coaster design but that was really cool to watch.  I liked your use of foliage throughout the area and really helped bring to life the feeling of being a place you could actually visit.  I also liked your lighting placement for the night time ride.  It’s nice to see everything with a soft glow and not too much lighting that it makes it too bright.  Overall, loved the coater and the environment it was placed in!

On 9/20/2023 at 6:17 PM, wolfpaw said:

You have such an amazing collection of great coasters and each feels so different. Love the bank turns in this latest on and those quick hills (I think they're called bunny hops or something? Don't yell at me I'm not great at coaster lingo). Amazing as always, m'lord!

Thank you! I'm actually not sure what to call them either 😅 possibly wave turns? That doesn't sound quite right though lol

On 9/20/2023 at 6:28 PM, Kablary said:

Wilhelm, you might have the largest database of CS on hand to use, and perhaps the greatest knowledge on how to use it effectively. Totally jaw-dropping!

Thanks! I have a lot of CS downloaded. I'd like to download everything I can from CS Depot before it's gone. 

12 hours ago, Bookworm91 said:

Well that was fun!  I know little to nothing about roller coaster design but that was really cool to watch.  I liked your use of foliage throughout the area and really helped bring to life the feeling of being a place you could actually visit.  I also liked your lighting placement for the night time ride.  It’s nice to see everything with a soft glow and not too much lighting that it makes it too bright.  Overall, loved the coater and the environment it was placed in!

Thank you! As for the coaster type, it's similar to that of Maxx Force at Six Flags Great America. The biggest difference being the size of the track and trains. Maxx Force only seats two per row, with seven cars per train. This larger model seats four per row, with six cars per train. There four of this larger model operating in China with a 5th on the way later this year. The newest one is unique from the others as it's more compact, and has inversions. I would really love to see this model built in the US. I'm really not sure why it hasn't caught on over here, as it has a high capacity and a powerful compressed air launch. They've been around as early as 2011, though I'm not sure what the model name is as it's not listed on rcdb. Seeing as we're just now getting a Vekoma Tilt Coaster I'm sure it's only a matter of time till we get one of these mega S&S Launch coasters. 😀

Screenshot-9_21_202310_40_43PM.jpg.f2762a7702d29166be094a600463edc4.jpgScreenshot-9_21_202310_39_44PM.jpg.b593187771266d297efed6eb5efbd685.jpgScreenshot-9_21_202310_45_35PM.jpg.f0fa33ab0c5873a4c4f78948a58da3c3.jpg

• 1 month later...

N I N I U  |  Floorless Maurer Söhne Concept

This Floorless Maurer Söhne Concept coaster was made with Revolutionary Ride's Floorless X train CTR, and SampleRocker's Track 11 add-ons.  When I made this back in the day, Google Translate said Niniu meant vertigo... but it actually just means nine. 😅😆  Too late to change the name. Reminds me of mistranslated or made up names used for real coasters. Looking at you Kumba... lol

YxexUvq.png

EZNcWBB.png

zPfZjUT.png

zXbmBCK.png

TejOAsK.png

arFi11o.png

Xn0lJ9j.png

DS5Xzzu.png

NHnWMCu.png

G12NmZz.png

0NNCH3J.png

xUZJDft.png

0sN9xju.png

rzWv1PF.png

1VMLly9.png

m1Vq5hV.png

RHEfqr7.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Ahhh looks so good! Again with the vibrant tropical awesome color palette. Another beautiful coaster M'LORD.

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

R U S H  | LSM Intamin Blitz

RUSH is an LSM Intamin Blitz inspired by Cheetah Hunt, and Storm Runner. RUSH launches riders from 0 to 60 mph in 2 seconds and features 7 inversions. I admit I made the ride a bit too fast in parts. I still really love the layout over all though. Maybe one day I will make an improved version. 

pWz6rXN.png

Sa1hJsN.png

9shzUs0.png

ZlCpjmd.png

vIIZYvr.png

j1fElon.png

1Kc2dgb.png

iHbDuV8.png

9TsmsYN.png

1XtQnFB.png

KsdMdyS.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 11:19 PM, Wilhelm1407 said:

Highland Rumbler | GCI Wooden Coaster 

Highland Rumbler was my first attempt at both at creating a GCI Coaster, and  my first time using the PEP Wodan CT. I combined the PEP Wodan CT with Maylenne's Millennium Flyer's CTR.

With this being my very first GCI and first Wodan CT layout, there's quite a lot of things I would probably change if I were to remake this. I do quite like the first drop. I also really like the way the station and scenery turned out. 

gDNPEYA.jpeg

VDNsESB.jpeg

xhWvsCX.jpeg

NaAMP1L.jpeg

5o8KuxN.jpeg

hmbbG1X.jpeg

Y7jzFDX.jpeg

PJ2xREc.jpeg

1OHR9ON.jpeg

5rVPsz6.jpeg

Do you still have PEP Wodan CT?

• 4 weeks later...

V O R T E X  |  Arrow Pipeline Coaster

Vortex is the only Arrow Pipeline Coaster I've attempted to make, as there aren't a lot of references to what it may have looked like, besides the prototype that was built by Arrow. I loosely based it on the prototype and some existing Arrow Looping coaster's. 

fUxdghx.jpeg

BheTp3G.jpeg

BkU9ul4.jpeg

N7DyPJt.jpeg

6kQyTjM.jpeg

qKjCcV5.jpeg

sK0Yp5u.jpeg

2t0kC7k.jpeg

eOouI0s.jpeg

K0C5Ftq.jpeg

lTTjeaq.jpeg

KTBXNJN.jpeg

TNcy4xH.jpeg

VymgrdB.jpeg

HKyQCyW.jpeg

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 2

Vortex looks insanely cool, love how well it's nestled in the landscape... hard to believe this is all still in RCT3!

• Love 1