My Past RCT3 Projects From ShyGuy's World - Wilhelm1407

6KRZuNx.jpeg

ย 

Hey guys! In this thread I'll be posting my old RCT3 projects from Shyguy's World! I've also added a table of contents with links to each project. Just click one of the hyperlinks below to jump to that project. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

๐•‹๐”ธ๐”น๐•ƒ๐”ผ ๐•†๐”ฝ โ„‚๐•†โ„•๐•‹๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•Š

Roller Coasters

ย 

Thunderbird | RMC Hybrid Coaster | Samplerocker's Track11 Add-ons with Parallax's RMC CTR

This is a project I posted on Shyguy's World back in 2020. Thunderbird is a RMC I-Box Coaster, however I had to use the Track 11 expansion set by Samplerocker to make it. I used a combination of BigBurger's Timber set, Moby's Pinewood Supports, and CSF I-Beams to make the custom supports.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

cclO6ms.png

QYzzhUh.png

1sHbWL3.png

fc9ZlG4.jpg

CrPtkSM.png

ToMlqQO.png

ls3Aewi.png

RlXDVU1.png

ย 

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Plus Screenshot 2020.04.07 - 15.06.36.48.png

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Plus Screenshot 2020.04.07 - 15.07.25.30.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407
Added Table of contents
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Extremely well done, very very nice editing too. Coaster was very smooth and love the audio mixing you did in the video. Also really nice touch with the change of sky in the photos! So far this is one of the best coasters I've seen posted here!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

9 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Extremely well done, very very nice editing too. Coaster was very smooth and love the audio mixing you did in the video. Also really nice touch with the change of sky in the photos! So far this is one of the best coasters I've seen posted here!

Thank you! I used a bluescreen chromakey background box but I can't remember who made it. I'll see if I can find it on ShyGuy's world.ย 

Also I had a question/ thought. Is there any way to edit posts? I was thinking if there is I could change the thread title to something else like My Past RCT3 Projects from ShyGuy's World, or something along those lines. Then I could just post all my old projects here and not litter the forum with a bunch of threads for each old project of mine.ย 

1 hour ago, Wilhelm1407 said:

Thank you! I used a bluescreen chromakey background box but I can't remember who made it. I'll see if I can find it on ShyGuy's world.ย 

Also I had a question/ thought. Is there any way to edit posts? I was thinking if there is I could change the thread title to something else like My Past RCT3 Projects from ShyGuy's World, or something along those lines. Then I could just post all my old projects here and not litter the forum with a bunch of threads for each old project of mine.ย 

Yes, you can edit your own posts and topics! If you go to your first post that started the thread and click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of the post and hit 'Edit', you can edit the contents of the post and the topic title. You can edit all of your other posts this same way too.

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• Wilhelm1407 changed the title to My Past RCT3 Projects From ShyGuy's World
52 minutes ago, wolfpaw said:

Yes, you can edit your own posts and topics! If you go to your first post that started the thread and click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of the post and hit 'Edit', you can edit the contents of the post and the topic title. You can edit all of your other posts this same way too.

Awesome! Lol somehow I missed that.ย ?ย  I updated the first post of the thread and title.ย ?

• Like 1

• Wilhelm1407 changed the title to My Past RCT3 Projects From ShyGuy's World - Wilhelm1407

KAZE ้ขจย ย |ย ย Vekoma Custom MK900 CT

Kaze is a remake of a very old project that was lost when my original YouTube got deleted. The original coaster was made with Track11 but this time I opted to use one of the Pep Team CTs. (TrackCTR_ML06FamilyRCProfileV)

Kaze is probably one of the most realistic coaster's I've made in RCT3 and I hope to make a 4K remastered POV someday.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

OzeuGkO.png

ย 

3Lx6SS7.png

ย 

7CeF80E.png

ย 

RzCCPkM.png

ย 

tRPWdWM.png

ย 

QIqOwWs.png

ย 

24IDdC8.png

ย 

Fnrsc3Z.png

ย 

M1t0lKx.png

ย 

5VsyPI6.png

ย 

ZVcb1Jk.png

ย 

XVBzJWT.png

ย 

S94xJGX.png

ย 

0JxgYpV.png

ย 

awcDHZs.png

ย 

bSQATL1.png

ย 

ย 

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 2

Another great coaster, again your stations and layouts are awesome. I really dig how you did that entrance with the coaster tracks on the top!

Raptor | Intamin Suspended Looping Coaster

I made Raptor using the in game impulse trains and I opted to use the Track 5 Add-on CT set for the track. While I wasn't able to make barrel rolls exactly like Intamin's, I was able to make some barrel rolls using this CT set. I did my best to try to replicate the style of supports Intamin uses on their SLCs using Moby's Steel Jungle.ย 

ย 

FkMOG8m.png

EQ930wO.png

esiezQC.png

MJMGhG6.png

q4NgunA.png

ATM4oe8.png

UPTcJSS.png

ZWNEd0t.png

ย 

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

You are quickly becoming the king of coasters in ParkCrafters! Another batch of excellent coasters, I can only echo what I've said before and love the layouts and your editing. The lighting at night on The Rake is really cool too!

Thank you! I think the Rake is probably one of my favorite woodies I've made. It definitely looks better at night. I think when I remaster it I'll probably extend the tunnel to the lift. I hate how small I made it lolย ?ย I think I might make it part rock part wooden. Maybe like an abandoned mine shaft. Then add some mine scenery around the tunnel.ย 

• 2 weeks later...

Scream Machine | Custom Arrow Looping Coaster

Scream Machine is a custom Arrow looper that I made with the goal of: (A) Creating a medium sized Arrow layout, and (B) Building the lift to be parallel with the double corkscrews. For the loop and corkscrew supports I used SafariJsArrow Pack.

Most of the scaffolding supports I made with a combinationย of the following CSO sets:

• CSF's I Beams
  • Moby's Glasshouseย andย Frameworkx
  • Shyguy's Water World Pt 1
  • CoasterFeakers90-Mega coaster Connectors
  • Techno-CE-ArrowFooters
  • GRP B&M Catwalks.

ย 

ย 

gqoz0AR.png

gUpQlyg.png

EPJKyT2.png

DjQOF8J.png

iPQ5SVM.png

2GB1EWe.png

NHkc3MZ.png

AbpGug6.png

7zGiV1d.png

ย 

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 2

Ooh love that corkscrew shot you have there, classic! Another awesome coaster from Wilhelm!!

Falken | GCI Wooden Coaster

Falken is a compact GCI coaster that is more family friendly than most of my past creations. I created it using the PEP Team's Wodan CT combined with Maylene's Millennium Flyer's CTR.ย 

ย 

ย 

7R4Me9i.png

e6GhkAX.png

s14thLI.png

VjxOFjx.png

oYKoWtP.png

92qzw1N.png

f5zpOpZ.png

E50l297.png

Yjlf6LJ.png

ndM4ehs.png

EWWOFdo.png

Fzhfs84.png

hhh9MA1.png

ย 

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

Grizzly | Arrow Dynamics Terrain Hyper Coaster

I've always loved the idea of a hyper coaster built into the mountains and that is why I made this coaster. It dives down through the trees and into valleys so you don't quite know where it will go next. I based the lift hill supports off of Desperado. Again I used my usual go to cso sets to create the arrow style supports.

• CSF's I Beams
  • Moby's Glasshouse and Frameworkx
  • Shyguy's Water World Pt 1
  • CoasterFeakers90-Mega coaster Connectors
  • Techno-CE-ArrowFooters
  • GRP B&M Catwalks.
  • SafariJsArrow Pack

ย 

ย 

uG7x9ko.png

te92FOA.png

Kfw0nld.png

bppG2Qz.png

4ndAqU2.png

2jq3LUg.png

g1qs7AY.png

KICpBp2.png

7TeiKxE.png

HgjeLEC.png

wDmqobE.png

1ztjikF.png

2E959VR.png

KbZXZrc.png

ย 

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Black Widow | Maurer Sรถhne X Coaster

I created Black Widow using Samplerocker's Track 11 add-ons, combined with Francecoaster's Maurer Sรถhne X Car CTR. I built this during a short let's play series for my YouTube channel.ย 

ย 

ย 

a7NpqcI.png

24nbGBf.png

jGFP28P.png

Z0g5B1e.png

AI5YiYJ.png

OBA2NAc.png

rWSqLJO.png

9mQkUDN.png

O36vEuI.png

cdXDtyA.png

i80Ngyq.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407

HEX | Chance Rides Hyper GT-X

I created the track for HEX by using one of the Pep Team's Europa Add-on custom tracks.ย  At the time there were no Hyper GTX CTRs, so I used Weber's Generic Giga CTR.ย 

yH05o34.png

Yg9vHAJ.png

WBDrw2w.png

ecluZ7W.png

1EfDlRY.png

gJG4FsK.png

6Yjs3NC.png

bOmerdm.png

ย 

ย 

Edited by Wilhelm1407

I'm just going to start calling you M'Lord every time I see you. Your coasters are always top-notch and look so good, especially for a game as old as RCT3! Amazing as always, m'lord.

• Haha 1