My Past RCT3 Projects From ShyGuy's World - Wilhelm1407

On 7/2/2023 at 12:39 PM, wolfpaw said:

I'm just going to start calling you M'Lord every time I see you. Your coasters are always top-notch and look so good, especially for a game as old as RCT3! Amazing as always, m'lord.

No one's ever called me m'lord before! 😆 

4 hours ago, Cody said:

I sure hope these coasters have long queues because they would be popular without a doubt! 

They do! I always try to make long queues with a fast pass lane. This isn't the longest example of a queue, but a shorter one I made for a tutorial. 😀

Cyclone | Dinn Corporation Wooden Coaster

I created Cyclone by using the Pep Team's Wodan CT, paired with FranceCoaster's Wooden Cars CTR. The first drop, and turn around were inspired by Timberwolf at Worlds of Fun. I've been on it many times since it's my home park and I've always enjoyed it. I took inspiration from various Dinn Corp. coasters for the rest of the layout. This is probably one of my favorite wood coasters that I've made. I would like to reprofile it, and possibly add a block section in the future. 

qJeZx6v.png

7gPHuRX.png

OKWKS0S.png

0luy2pg.png

HAJ1KTI.png

52EsxHE.png

D9auJ2B.png

6V3UEXq.png

RR3btcv.png

YHrRfrQ.png

GhjJAkL.png

lqfUd8a.png

QIo6iBr.png

TzCVMWe.png

6Cc8130.png

IdXgaIW.png

l2NclyW.png

yadaWpU.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

Oh this one might be one of my favorites, absolutely love the woodie nestled in those Autumn trees. It's probably because I'm in Florida and our trees don't change like that but it's so pretty! Another outstanding coaster, m'lord. 👑

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

PREDATOR | B&M Inverted Coaster 

Predator was the first coaster I created using Samplerocker's Track 5 add-ons. I based the supports and catwalks off Raptor at Cedar Point. I used CTR creator to add the CTR Inverted trains from TheCodeMaster's B&M Ultimate Pack. This definitely is a favorite among the creations that I've made in RCT3

A6y75n2.png

cCF303U.png

KgCEBBe.png

PeQ7r6H.png

tYRhXw8.png

IAzqRfD.png

zVw3Jhf.png

AaTNVwt.png

Btn46MM.jpeg

mkb8Uef.png

eNMtnbE.png

hXvLlCc.png

SA7NLRR.png

kRj7bxe.png

Ufj39in.png

5zmtrvh.png

f82Yv8h.png

09EFSWL.png

qVyLleZ.png

LcKYEGz.png

VpPuiXn.png

WauEJfj.png

kTj8qnu.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407

Looks so ominous in the dark - another fantastic addition, m'lord.

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Wilhelm's work transcends "fantastic" - it's something that even the most pretentious of adjectives can't measure up to. I was never really very "in the know" when it came to RCT3 parks or coaster builders, but these rides go beyond anything else I've seen before. Attention to detail in the theming is staggering, and that's not even touching the minutae going into the track, supports, and stations. None of these coasters feels like it could never be built; they look real, and that's something that RCT3's caricaturizing makes very difficult to pull off. 

This entire topic has become a goldmine of excellence. WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THE CRAPPY STUFF, WILHELM?!

• Like 1

kQngDQ2.png

3 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Looks so ominous in the dark - another fantastic addition, m'lord.

Thank you kind sir!  😊

51 minutes ago, Kablary said:

Wilhelm's work transcends "fantastic" - it's something that even the most pretentious of adjectives can't measure up to. I was never really very "in the know" when it came to RCT3 parks or coaster builders, but these rides go beyond anything else I've seen before. Attention to detail in the theming is staggering, and that's not even touching the minutae going into the track, supports, and stations. None of these coasters feels like it could never be built; they look real, and that's something that RCT3's caricaturizing makes very difficult to pull off. 

This entire topic has become a goldmine of excellence. WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THE CRAPPY STUFF, WILHELM?!

Gosh that's probably one of the biggest complements I've ever received.  🥲   And as for crappy stuff from like 2007-2009 I lost a lot of it when my old channel got deleted. I don't have any screenshots left either.  If I find any hidden craptasic coasters I'll upload them as a part of my Archive Collection on my channel. 😆 Some of the one's I uploaded from 2010 and 2012 I think look crappy, but that's just me being my own worst critic. The oldest and crappiest project I think I uploaded is probably my Twilight Zone Tower of Terror from 2008. It wasn't suppose to be an exact replica and I was still really new to using custom scenery.  I edited the whole thing with Windows movie maker. The one thing that I was really proud of when I made this was I hand animated the lightning striking the building in paint.  

• Like 1

Still loads better than the horrendous Tower of Terror recreation I made all the way back in like 2010.. I refuse to post that though, you're way more brave than me 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kablary said:

TOO LATE. Must share.

7 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Still loads better than the horrendous Tower of Terror recreation I made all the way back in like 2010.. I refuse to post that though, you're way more brave than me 🤣

Now I'm curious 😆

Huánglóng 黄龙 | Gravity Group Wooden Coaster

Huánglóng (Yellow Dragon) is a compact terrain wood coaster I created using the Pep Team's Wodan CT, and Parallax's Timberliner CTR. This is probably the smallest wooden coaster I've bulit in RCT3.  I really enjoyed creating the buildings and theming for this coaster. 

sePqPwz.jpeg

dC6Ejs1.jpeg

f1fA8X7.jpeg

WP7foZP.jpeg

BUJZFes.jpeg

G320p1M.jpeg

Screenshot - 5_9_2016 , 8_18_15 PM-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

Screenshot - 5_9_2016 , 8_20_26 PM-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

Screenshot - 5_9_2016 , 8_21_06 PM-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

Screenshot - 5_9_2016 , 8_21_46 PM-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

Screenshot - 5_9_2016 , 8_23_48 PM-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

Screenshot - 5_9_2016 , 8_25_28 PM-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407

DAMN Wilhelm. This coaster had a lot of great head chopper-moments and, perhaps by accident, a spooky blacked-out portion of track where you couldn't really see where you were going. Super fun!

The post-game editing you did to the first few pictures make them look R E A L

• Like 1

kQngDQ2.png

5 hours ago, Kablary said:

DAMN Wilhelm. This coaster had a lot of great head chopper-moments and, perhaps by accident, a spooky blacked-out portion of track where you couldn't really see where you were going. Super fun!

The post-game editing you did to the first few pictures make them look R E A L

Thank you! And yeah the dark sections of track on the night pov is intentional. I always think terrain coasters should be at least 50% dark at night, because they are more surprising that way. I use to use Dermander to auto stitch screenshots together to make panoramas. However it's only a mobile app now...  So I'm looking into an alternative program called PhotoStitcher. It's not free, but it's only like $19 and it does the same thing Dermander use to do. I wish there was a camera mod that would allow wide angles. Technically you can hex RCT3 and change the fov of the cameras. I did it to fix the aspect ratio of the onride cam so it's not stretched out but it's kind of a pain in the butt tbh. But it can be done. But yeah just a camera mod would be way easier and better. Idk how one would go about making such a thing though. 

Hot damn, those panorama shots are nice. Also really love what you did with the top of the lift hills by putting that hip and gable rooftop there. Your theming is constantly so on point for all of your projects and you have such good consistency of high quality.. 🤩

m'lord.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

MIND BENDER | Intamin Custom Looping Coaster

I created this Intamin custom looping coaster by combining Samplerocker's Track 6 add-ons and SteelRides CTR_10InversionCar. I really like how the station turned out on this project. I wanted a modern station lots of windows, and a large glass roof. I didn't originally plan on adding a roof over the brake run, but I was experimenting a little, and I think it turned out kind of cool. 

3NQH3y4.png

1mLwVrC.png

KlOaxxM.png

rg32A7J.png

9VmuKPT.png

CXDKBQZ.png

FldXw59.png

5pva6Fc.png

arLyKS5.png

QGnRbgE.png

SUbmx0I.png

QIft2gL.png

gRUnrVq.png

4Ehngx5.png

VkEUE6F.png

OudMVFp.png

LDKf3vC.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 2

Mindbender is awesome! Tons of detail work that make the whole thing work so well!

Bravo! I'm in awe! My own meager efforts pale by comparison!

Oh... and I liked it! :^Þ

• Like 1

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

Dullahan | CCI Wooden Terrain Coaster 

Dullahan is a terrain coaster inspired by coasters like The Legend, The Raven, and The Beast. It's packed with lots of airtime, and laterals. It's one of the best wooden coaster's I've ever made. I plan on revamping it in the future, by reprofiling it and adding more details. 

ZZtQsUH.jpeg

p03mB0a.jpeg

NnxCCB0.jpeg

FCzjhCu.jpeg

exZ8abI.jpeg

image.jpeg.82ca90cd52e5317cddb26758153efdef.jpeg

WSWiNFf.jpeg

c2KJBa1.jpeg

Uk9SsXM.jpeg

image.jpeg.c0fad1d4ddc8fa5b36a1bf7ba280ac58.jpeg

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

Man.. all of your coasters are always so consistently good and well executed - another masterpiece from the m'lord himself.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JB said:

You make such excellent videos! I really like the cinematic and action shots. Thanks!

Thank you! I've always really enjoyed making cinematic shots! 😃

1 hour ago, wolfpaw said:

Man.. all of your coasters are always so consistently good and well executed - another masterpiece from the m'lord himself.

Thank you kind sir!  

50 minutes ago, Kablary said:

YOU GET A PANORAM, AND YOU GET A PANORAM, AND YOU GET A PANORAM!

oprah-head-shaking.gif.9760445b23c9b64479f6c0e766524aba.gif

Really vibing on those super wide shots, Wilhelm! These pictures almost look like PlanCo! May I ask what CS tree sets you're using in those 3rd and 4th images under the video?

For this project I used a mixture of Spice's Trees,  Spice's Pine Trees,  n7's Ornamental Trees,  Station Jim's Ghost Gardening,  and Station Jim's Gardening 1 trough 2.5.