Salland's Adventure Zoo

PS Vision Gaming

The final step is the decoration of the terrace of the office block. The established company has already placed several objects, like an outdoor office/relaxation unit and a logo on the building and the reception area. The name of the company is a thank you to @ZSHplays for featuring my map on his YouTube channel.

image.jpeg.5497f41a8864b74f4fe10595e0f72ee7.jpeg

image.jpeg.78868ad47a0dd43f8d132185c6a78860.jpeg

image.jpeg.52f83813c7faebf50851cd821273f62f.jpeg

image.jpeg.965a32b3ddc4ef6f006884ea7cd5cefb.jpeg

image.jpeg.488b440181c7f2927b8717bf05ca58c4.jpeg

image.jpeg.b4da296dd816c644061e469d9cf59f14.jpeg

image.jpeg.d2a1d394dcac82395538607047a52b9a.jpeg

image.jpeg.fb9fc2f92415b110f0f65fef893974c6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I really need to play with Planet Zoo more.. that first image you have there is gorgeous - looks so good!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Ok, you have absolutely no business being that talented. Those look more realistic (and safer) than actual scissor lifts! That extension platform was a wonderful touch, too. 

While it's fun to see your buildings and environments come to life, I think I take more interest in these smaller details. Having never played the game, I would not have known they weren't default assets. I hope we get to see more of these single-project builds from you!!

• Like 1

kQngDQ2.png

I absolutely love your clean, professionalism you have when presenting your work! It's very impressive! I agree with @Kablary, I would have never known that you build everything piece by PIECE! 

I do have a question though. That ruler that's in the background, do you use that to measure? If so, that's extremely impressive because it looks rather difficult to make sure each piece/object is centered, or aligned to keep cohesion/continuity. VERY impressive!

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 9:08 PM, Kablary said:

Ok, you have absolutely no business being that talented. Those look more realistic (and safer) than actual scissor lifts! That extension platform was a wonderful touch, too. 

While it's fun to see your buildings and environments come to life, I think I take more interest in these smaller details. Having never played the game, I would not have known they weren't default assets. I hope we get to see more of these single-project builds from you!!

Thank you for this very nice comment. It also doesn't seem pleasant to me to stand on a scissor lift, especially not on the extended platform.

I also really enjoy creating these smaller details. It makes the project much more realistic and adds character to it. In the future, there will be even more smaller projects.

18 hours ago, jaronimo.mov said:

I absolutely love your clean, professionalism you have when presenting your work! It's very impressive! I agree with @Kablary, I would have never known that you build everything piece by PIECE! 

I do have a question though. That ruler that's in the background, do you use that to measure? If so, that's extremely impressive because it looks rather difficult to make sure each piece/object is centered, or aligned to keep cohesion/continuity. VERY impressive!

Thank you for this comment.

It's true that most of the objects I have created are indeed crafted piece by piece. Even though this can be challenging at times, especially with the (too large) pieces provided by Frontier. I also hope that smaller pieces will be used in future games.

That's correct; I do use a ruler to determine heights roughly. I also often use the 1m, 2m, and 4m bamboo pieces for measurement; these pieces make the building process easier.

• Love 1

The layout of the ground floor has been determined. From left to right: the bicycle storage, entrance to the apartments, shop and brasserie, and the stairs lead to the terrace. Because this is an unusual layout, I need to create the second floor first to be able to add details.

image.jpeg.f7c94ac8f0a6da3a16f117d0ed21233a.jpeg

image.jpeg.25f1fec70c867ff1abad6e78ba500a18.jpeg

image.jpeg.ff456865517acd367bf684ec1fdabde8.jpeg

image.jpeg.b5090baf396d578b5d7697921212fad6.jpeg

image.jpeg.8240908ef3a4bd1041115aab3c41e2bf.jpeg

image.jpeg.fc6f07910cc4da9ea7be5102af7e0153.jpeg

image.jpeg.69d1a9865754f1da954ff11333574392.jpeg

image.jpeg.c9e2e121f87c3917cfffaa81a981400c.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by PS Vision Gaming
  • Like 1

That first shot almost looks real.. you have to be lying this isn't Planet Zoo this is Unreal Engine isn't it 🤔

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome attention to detail, but there is one thing you got wrong...

At 06:40 to 06:58 where you're putting in the cups for the bar area, the cups should be facing mouth down instead of mouth up. Bars and restaurants do this to keep dust from collecting in the cup before it gets used.

I know it's nit-picky, but I figured with your degree of detail, you might want to know. Either way, your work is incredible!

• Like 1

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

20 hours ago, RobertaME said:

Awesome attention to detail, but there is one thing you got wrong...

At 06:40 to 06:58 where you're putting in the cups for the bar area, the cups should be facing mouth down instead of mouth up. Bars and restaurants do this to keep dust from collecting in the cup before it gets used.

I know it's nit-picky, but I figured with your degree of detail, you might want to know. Either way, your work is incredible!

Thank you for the comment. I also heard that from someone else, that I had placed the mugs incorrectly. So I corrected that immediately, but I don't take pictures of it.

As long as it is useful information, I don't mind it being nit-picky; I welcome it, in fact, because two people see more than one 😀

• Like 1

These shots are extremely well done, you are taking realism to a whole new level with this project!

• Love 1

The layout of the bistro has now been completed. The dining area is located on the first floor, while the entrance to the bistro and a small shop where homemade products are sold are downstairs. The kitchen is also on the ground floor and is intended for both the shop and the bistro.

image.jpeg.419601d847a63bb56c05ef4b8028ba85.jpeg

image.jpeg.06aec80ae7f48b8e9d1d254af0342067.jpeg

image.jpeg.e4bde63cb34d42609a8b2fa3bb20736a.jpeg

image.jpeg.0a90d5e89048611271d33c55bf4d34af.jpeg

image.jpeg.f972b97e4958a48c3bc702f82671d477.jpeg

Edited by PS Vision Gaming
  • Like 1

What I love about this project is that you are taking the time to actually do literally everything. Most people would just do the exteriors and call it a day but you're going through and planning every tiny detail, both in and out. It's looking amazing so far as usual!

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 1:06 AM, wolfpaw said:

What I love about this project is that you are taking the time to actually do literally everything. Most people would just do the exteriors and call it a day but you're going through and planning every tiny detail, both in and out. It's looking amazing so far as usual!

That's certainly true. The interior can also be seen from the outside, which adds depth to it. Even the interior of the hotel rooms is visible from afar. The only downside is that it takes much longer. I hope that in the upcoming new game (hopefully Planet Coaster 2), more small details will be added.