Salland's Adventure Zoo

PS Vision Gaming

Looks amazing as per usual, again love the entire process you are taking with this project! It's super cool to see it all get fleshed out update after update.

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Ohh, that staircase looks really good!

Brutalism isn't always an architectural choice people like going for anymore, but I'm glad you did - this is looking incredible!

The flood of natural light definitely helps make the interior look more inviting in a building entirely of concrete.

Keep it up!

• Like 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

On 9/14/2023 at 8:57 PM, Gin said:

Ohh, that staircase looks really good!

Brutalism isn't always an architectural choice people like going for anymore, but I'm glad you did - this is looking incredible!

The flood of natural light definitely helps make the interior look more inviting in a building entirely of concrete.

Keep it up!

Thank you. This building will not be brutalism. Personally, I don't like that either. I think that is very rare in the Netherlands.

Amazing, looks like an actual construction building you'd see on the side of the road. Your realism is still top-notch, can't wait to see where you go with this structure!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I had no idea you could get THIS detailed with Planet Zoo, those interiors look like an actual construction zone... another amazing update! If you're going this detailed for these sections, imagine once you hit the entertainment areas!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PS Vision Gaming said:

To make room for the fire escape, I had to shorten part of the office space.

Damn those fire safety regulations! They ruin everything!!! 😜

I love that drop ceiling. If it were my office, I'd leave it exposed just like that! Kinda industrial chic. Me likey. 

• Like 1

kQngDQ2.png

That industrial look is very in right now, wouldn't be a bad idea to keep it for that modern look you might be aiming for! Love the updates as usual, keep em coming!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 10:04 PM, Kablary said:

Damn those fire safety regulations! They ruin everything!!! 😜

I love that drop ceiling. If it were my office, I'd leave it exposed just like that! Kinda industrial chic. Me likey. 

Yes, the safety regulations sometimes don't make things nice 😉

Luckily for you, I won't be finishing this project in terms of finishing. So the drop ceiling stays that way.

3 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

That industrial look is very in right now, wouldn't be a bad idea to keep it for that modern look you might be aiming for! Love the updates as usual, keep em coming!

The industrial look is indeed very trendy. According to the lore in this folder, the office area will be neatly finished, and the restaurant will have an industrial look, only the walls will have a different color.

• Love 1

Love how it's all starting to come together, the interior is looking better and better with each update.

• Like 1

Looking great so far, love that outside roundabout you have too - everything is so detailed it's crazy!

• Like 1

That first screenshot almost looks like a real photo! Love the solar panel farm you have going on too, it's looking more and more lovely with each update!

• Love 1

Like seriously, how much more detailed can you get!? Every time I think "oh this area is probably done" you get even MORE detailed.

Looking amazing as per usual so far!

• Like 1