Salland's Adventure Zoo

PS Vision Gaming

The highest floor of the building has been reached. Only the roof remains to be finished, and then the building itself will be completed. Some wall modules have not yet been placed; I've done this to enhance the effect that it is still under construction.

YcmSyRb.jpg

wTcU3Gl.jpg

JL9Gf7A.jpg

ECgbCcZ.jpg

K1OT8aT.jpg

MT6kvEw.jpg

sMR6YFC.jpg

• Like 1

This is the final step of the building construction. On the roof and the floor below, a number of walls still need to be erected, so fewer details have been added. At the moment, only work on the walls is ongoing. I think because this floor is not very safe yet due to the missing walls and fencing, only a small group of people is working here.

DWORPLC.jpg

JiSkVJk.jpg

jioEbFk.jpg

5v4TKWg.jpg

X2PPijc.jpg

TXnORE9.jpg

ROYkUsi.jpg

VWDNZDf.jpg

sEsxiyY.jpg

x8d64zu.jpg

rsesqLK.jpg

ovnXLNF.jpg

• Like 1

So insanely detailed... still super awesome to see every update on here. LOVE that greenhouse and park lake shot!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

2 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

So insanely detailed... still super awesome to see every update on here. LOVE that greenhouse and park lake shot!

Thank you. The building gives the lake and greenhouse pictures a different feel. I still need to adjust the petting zoo soon because of the new DLC.

• Love 1

I've laid out the construction site's layout. The blue walls indicate where concrete borders will be placed. This will become visible during construction. The main entrance to the construction site will be where the solar panels (placeholder) are located. Additionally, I've relocated the spawn point and entrance.

5ubQVV9.jpg

1iwnbon.jpg

P7S98HL.jpg

VDmAix7.jpg

EGP4mYd.jpg

SjAVbJ1.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have now built the terrace for the apartments and offices. At several spots on the terrace, I have placed some seating areas, where people can sit quietly or hold meetings.

The grey sections represent the borders of the terrace. These areas are supposed to represent a kind of layer to prevent concrete corrosion, but I still need to find a way to improve this or perhaps remove it altogether.

NWZC5Xj.jpg

hOfo9tz.jpg

cxIrRkf.jpg

zuMNLFK.jpg

nqzb2Ud.jpg

ac8Pl1d.jpg

kfvY11W.jpg

Edited by PS Vision Gaming
  • Like 1

The borders on the side of the bike path have been placed. In these borders, I have installed a number of stairs, a bike ramp, and a wheelchair ramp. The most important and busiest section, where the entrance to the restaurant and office area is located, has been given more stairs from different directions. This also immediately gives an open feeling.

g1Jwljw.jpg

rcggDJy.jpg

FrZXW9f.jpg

XVzM9PH.jpg

b6rUwRR.jpg

mZVtbsp.jpg

6opeKEX.jpg

d2LHdmc.jpg

• Like 1

That park area in front of the buildings still amazes me every time... another nice update! I love how slow and piece-by-piece your design process is and how you display everything, it always makes me want to jump into Planet Zoo and create something myself, haha

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really