Salland's Adventure Zoo

PS Vision Gaming

::blink::

Wow. This is beyond just making a good park. This is epic-level detail work! The foundation you're making is basically what I've seen at construction sites!

Bravo, PS!

• Like 1

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

I don't know how it's never occurred to me to build a garage in my park...

Your garage is looking like it's fitting nicely there.

I'm really curious to see how it'll look like when it's completed.

Awesome job!

• Like 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

Really digging those rainy vibe shots - amazing work as usual! It's so cool to see everything come together! I really need to jump into Planet Zoo and play around more with it!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I thought I was blown away at how awesome that parking garage is looking, but then I scrolled down and saw the skating park with the billboard tower in the background.

All of this is looking incredible!

It doesn't cease to amaze me at the things that you're able to do in this game.

I'm always excited to see updates from you for this park - fantastic job!

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 6:23 AM, wolfpaw said:

Really digging those rainy vibe shots - amazing work as usual! It's so cool to see everything come together! I really need to jump into Planet Zoo and play around more with it!

Thank you. The rainy environment has indeed finished a very nice mood. It is definitely recommended to play it more often, even if you don't build a zoo.

On 8/8/2023 at 1:43 PM, Gin said:

I thought I was blown away at how awesome that parking garage is looking, but then I scrolled down and saw the skating park with the billboard tower in the background.

All of this is looking incredible!

It doesn't cease to amaze me at the things that you're able to do in this game.

I'm always excited to see updates from you for this park - fantastic job!

Thanks, then you haven't seen the inside of the hotel yet (tall building in the background) 😉

All these otherwise-unimportant aspects of real world parks would have normally gone without so much as a silent fart of a thought, but you've taken the time to not only include them, but build them with extreme attention to detail. It's obvious you enjoy nailing down the finest of elements. Seriously, totally amazing what you're doing! Though I feel like I'm flying through a prison in that final shot - maybe paint an accent wall or two? 😅

• Like 1

kQngDQ2.png

On 8/17/2023 at 4:15 AM, Kablary said:

All these otherwise-unimportant aspects of real world parks would have normally gone without so much as a silent fart of a thought, but you've taken the time to not only include them, but build them with extreme attention to detail. It's obvious you enjoy nailing down the finest of elements. Seriously, totally amazing what you're doing! Though I feel like I'm flying through a prison in that final shot - maybe paint an accent wall or two? 😅

Even though the buildings are what I've built so far except for that petting zoo. completely unnecessary for the zoo. Will it give the zoo its own character in the future?

I had already expected that someone would get a sense of a prison. I totally agree with you too. I also get this feeling.

Because I work ahead in terms of videos, I already applied your idea of the colored walls.

On 8/18/2023 at 6:32 PM, Gin said:

I'm so excited for your progress!

The store spaces is something I would never think of to add to a garage.

I almost forgot about the storage boxes too. Until I saw the drawing of the building. Even though the building I make no longer resembles the building that is built in real life. At the moment, this building is also just a drawing.

Is this real life or Planet Zoo? The only way I can tell is by the Planet Zoo/Planet Coaster people. I have always loved cityscapes in theme park creations because it gives a sense of location. This is just outstanding and I am super excited to see more! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cody said:

Is this real life or Planet Zoo? The only way I can tell is by the Planet Zoo/Planet Coaster people. I have always loved cityscapes in theme park creations because it gives a sense of location. This is just outstanding and I am super excited to see more! 

This is City Skylines 2.. Just kidding 😀 A city environment does indeed give a better look to a park. Especially since you can't hide everything. The only downside is that it takes so long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really, really likey!

The color scheme is ON POINT!

I also really like the way you added the pipe system, and what I assume is the vent system.

All of it really does look like a construction site with the ladders, buckets of paint, and all of the boxes with the uninstalled materials.

Very well done, sir!

On 8/26/2023 at 12:43 AM, Gin said:

I really, really likey!

The color scheme is ON POINT!

I also really like the way you added the pipe system, and what I assume is the vent system.

All of it really does look like a construction site with the ladders, buckets of paint, and all of the boxes with the uninstalled materials.

Very well done, sir!

Thank you.

The color scheme is actually the underlay for the final color(s)

The pipe systems is indeed the ventilation system, but also a fire sprinkler system.

Edited by PS Vision Gaming

HAHA

The half painted wall is a really nice detail.

I also really like how you added the additional construction work details, and now the actual workers.

Great job, man!

• Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 8:51 PM, Kablary said:

SO MUCH DETAIL!! And I mean stuff we'd never see if you weren't recording your building progress...can't even fathom how detailed the actual Zoo will be! What's your piece count at right now? 

Thank you. Yes, details complete a project and also make it realistic. I no longer keep track of the piece count. The PC is not going to like that 😉

On 9/5/2023 at 12:25 AM, Cody said:

I am unsure if this is even a game. Probably the same thing I will say over and over, but it just looks that good!

I don't mind at all that you say it often.

On 9/5/2023 at 3:00 PM, Gin said:

This is phenomenal!

From the grass/weeds growing through the cobblestone, to the hyper-realistic roadways.

I'm very impressed with everything so far!

Thanks 😀

On 9/5/2023 at 3:24 PM, wolfpaw said:

I wasn't even aware Planet Zoo could do half of these things... 😆

You can do so much more with Planet Zoo, but I haven't had to deal with this yet 😉