Enchanted Lake

Wowman

Great idea!

I do think that perhaps the barn can be a bit bigger that can also accommodate other attraction equipment - unless there's another storage/backstage area for that?

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

HAH, didn't even think about how expensive this ride must cost just to maintain 😆

Looks like a really cool ride, I've said it before but I'll say it again - this is a ride I wanna try in real life! Great work!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I really like you made that building look charred and destroyed with the roof falling apart.

I'd recommend adding some debris on the ground at the foot of that building to further add to the destruction aspect.

Great job!

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

On 8/25/2023 at 6:42 PM, Gin said:

I really like you made that building look charred and destroyed with the roof falling apart.

I'd recommend adding some debris on the ground at the foot of that building to further add to the destruction aspect.

Great job!

this was a workshop download. I did not create that building, but the debris is a great idea. Sometimes I am so spent after getting the layouts and ideas on the ground, I do forget to go back and some of those minor details.

• Like 2

Obviously that first screen is of where the fire started...no doubt some gear got stuck and a pulley overheated or something or other.

Or maybe it's that shifty looking character leaning against the front while an inferno rages around him?  Someone should check him for matches!

• Haha 1

I like the tables and chairs inside the fire house. I wonder what the firefighters are having for supper tonight? Maybe spaghetti with french bread and a green salad.

OT: Wowman, how are you faring with the latest Florida hurricane? If I remember correctly, you're somewhat south of the projected path but still within the outer bands of the storm. (That is, if you're still in Florida?)

Well, as far as the Hurricane goes...life changes and we actually moved from FL to SC, just outside Charlotte. So, while we are not as close to the shore anymore, many of the storms do track up over us. This one will be a bit more to the east, but we are forecasted for some wind and heavy rain....starting in like an hour. Mostly flood warnings and lose of power warning for here right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's to hoping PlanCo 2 redoes its particle systems!

Another great update, seriously cool ride and I love how interactive it is. Nice to hear you're safe after the hurricane too, I got some of the outer bands as well but nothing too bad!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Scrolled through and saw the massive fire thinking something was burning down (story wise not part of the attraction) so you definitely got a realistic fire. Curious how hot the temperature is in that land with all of the fire.

Awesome job as usual!