Enchanted Lake

Wowman

But what if I want to pet the fluffy cows!? 😆

Looking good as usual, Wowman!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I love how interactive your rides are, this looks really cool and of course any way to simulate cutting off a cop car would be fun to do, haha

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I love this little section of the ride as well. My buddie that drew the plan for this park had this ride scoped out to go past many miniatures...something that just isn't readily available in the game. This was one of the only things I could do. Most of the right turned out to be normal sized instead, but wanted to get this scene in there. This is a workshop download. Also, all those windows are lights. and when you do video or live game play in this area the bleed over is so extreme that the graphics get blurred out because of all the lights overlapping each other. You will see this in the up coming videos being worked on. 

• Love 1