Enchanted Lake

Wowman

What on earth happened to that neighborhood?! It's all on fire!

That night shot is really cool with the orange coming off of the flames. I think the place might need more than one fire truck to douse all that fire. haha

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

Really cool to see it all in action and see you explain it all, really clever with the billboard/facade idea - that's something you'd see in an actual park. Attraction came out awesome!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Moving on around the lake along Enchanted Way....we come across an old diner that has seen better days along Route 66. This is basically a buffer between the Fire ride and the Drive the USA ride coming up next. Yes its a bit beat up, but it is a fully working restaurant in the game.

ynLyKW.jpg

R6bWb2.jpg

• Like 1

It's usually those beat-up diners that have the BEST FOOD. I bet the burgers in there are amazing 🤤

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Some info I found on the Dr. Pepper historical sight. While it doesn't specifically reference this slogan....I strongly believe it has to do with the below info:

During the 1920s, research at Columbia University determined people's blood sugar tended to fall around 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m., making them feel lethargic, per the Texas State Historical Association. Because of this, Dr Pepper marketed its sugary self as a healthy pick-me-up. "Drink a Bite to Eat at 10, 2, and 4" became the latest, greatest slogan.

Ah yes, "10  2  4". I remember seeing those numbers on Dr. Pepper bottles. Not sure if they still do that.

EDIT: According to the article you linked to, they don't print the numbers on the bottles anymore... A pity.