Enchanted Lake

Wowman

That's a super neat idea, an interactive ride like that. Love the direction this ride is going in!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Thinking of this as a real ride, are the flames real fire or simulated fire (using lights, smoke, etc.)? Or have you thought about it that thoroughly? I guess it doesn't matter, just wondering how this would work in real life.🙃  I like the idea of guests helping to put out the fires.

19 hours ago, JB said:

Thinking of this as a real ride, are the flames real fire or simulated fire (using lights, smoke, etc.)? Or have you thought about it that thoroughly? I guess it doesn't matter, just wondering how this would work in real life.🙃  I like the idea of guests helping to put out the fires.

3 hours ago, Wowman said:

Seriously, the game version I'm building is a bit over the top, but in a real life scenario, sure....real flame could be used, just not as crazy as I have here.

There's been some amazing developments in the "faux fire" department. I set this building "on fire" with some high tech fog machines as part of an opening scene for a haunted house back in 2021.

I'm first in line at your park's version with the real fire though 😈

Edited by Kablary
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

kQngDQ2.png

They are actually way more involved than just being just a flat/background. these hide a wall that separates this ride from the Magic Gardens that we already looked at. On the other side of this wall, those trees you see look like background fill for this ride, but are actually part of the Magic Gardens scenery. The wall on the other side of these flats is a billboard that has natural tree photos on it, so that as you look through the trees on the garden side you see what looks like limitless forest, yet its just a wall several feet back off the pathway blocking this ride from the gardens side.  

• Like 2

Man, this whole area of your park gives me such strong backlot tour attraction vibes... miss that ride so much. Such a cool idea for an interactive ride, kinda wish it was real so I could try it 😅

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Looking at that last pic, it occurs to me that... Geez, there are a LOT of buildings on fire in this neighborhood! They must not be up to code.😛

Thanks for showing us the 'flip side' of that billboard wall. I was having trouble visualizing what the Magic Gardens side looked like.

As you continue around the bend, another strategically placed fence with signs and tall trees to hide the separation between this ride and the Magic Gardens area.

dTnrlR.jpg

Drone shoot looking down on this area from the other side.

lHBzw8.jpg

• Like 1

Are those trees supposed to go right through solid wooden fencing?

You can always sink the trees down too.

Other than that, this is looking great - keep it up!

Edited by Gin

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.