Enchanted Lake

Wowman

Next Attraction is Drive the USA.

Here is my buddy's explanation of this ride: "Children can drive miniature cars through beautiful landscaping and famous US landmarks in reproduced in miniature, such as the Statue of Liberty, Mt. Rushmore, the Grand Canyon, Hollywood, New York, Chicago and even a miniature Enchanted Lake." Well, we don't have a children's car ride in game, so had to use an adult version. And we don't have scaling for props, so no miniatures either. This turned into basically a car ride through scenic area of the USA.

In this first shot you can see the main track was laid out, but will be revised later. The only real scenery is the section of the ride I copied from a workshop item. That workshop file was a self contained car track, but I manipulated it so that it could be used at the beginning and then again at the end of the ride track. Everything outside that workshop blueprint was added later.

You can also see that this was before I really started work on the fire truck ride which is on the far right of this picture.

The final queue line is also not placed yet in this shot.

3EgqVv.jpg

This second shot is looking down on the ride area. The queue has been reconfigured to what the final placement will be, and a few more pieces of scenery have been placed.

Mk5i62.jpg

Can't wait to see eye level shots of this, the foliage work looks incredible!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

That first shot looks gorgeous with the cars overlooking the path like that. Really like your foliage and landscaping work on this attraction, probably your best yet!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really