Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai

Cody

USERS PREPARE TO BE DIGITIZED INTO THE WORLD OF TRON

Iv2E5dD.png

From one of our top contributors to the custom attractions world, @FrancesCoaster and I have been coordinating with this request I have beat him down for 😄. I am probably the reason for the halt in requests and I am super grateful for the quickness in making requests a reality. This one is a fun one and updates have been one right after another. Might pester him to come up with a fictional company for all of these attractions. His efforts have been phenomenal, and this is an attraction I am super excited to add to a pretty extensive line-up. 2024 is a huge year for ParkCrafters and RCT3 and this is something that will be a massive addition for the big occasions. This could not wait for D23 season because it is just too good! Thank you again @FrancesCoaster for your continued support and keep pushing limits for the RCT3 world.

• Love 1
  • Wow 1

OHHHHHHHH BOY! Hopefully it doesn't take you a billion years like it did for WDW 😁

• Haha 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really