Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai

Cody

Welcome to Disneyland! June 2023 this park celebrates 6 years of operation in a big way! Besides the big move to ParkCrafters, this park has seen a major overhaul that resulted in Main Street getting completely redesigned. The main entrance gates remain the same for now, but I look forward to sharing more magic of this massive project! 

spacer.png

Edited by Cody
  • Like 2

Woohoo, this park finally gets posted! Excited to see the updates for this one!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

10 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Woohoo, this park finally gets posted! Excited to see the updates for this one!

This one is pretty magical! 

8 hours ago, ThatCastleOfMagicalDreamsFan2021 said:

Welcome To Parkcrafters, Disneyland Dubai!

Glad to make the move!

8 hours ago, Rhodedog80 said:

Loving the details, can't wait to see more!

I am excited too! 

Nothing gets more classic than main street! Looks nice so far!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 3 weeks later...

6 years ago Disneyland Park opened on SGW!!! What a crazy 6 years it has been and I am happy to announce that this project will continue to grow and develop for many more years here on ParkCrafters!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The way the castle should always be!! Much better than that atrocious birthday cake style they did for the turn of the century celebration...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

The way the castle should always be!! Much better than that atrocious birthday cake style they did for the turn of the century celebration...

Maybe for our 10 year....For 6, it is just going back to normal and the park-wide overhaul.

I read and heard you were a big Disney fan, but dang!
This is freaking awesome - right down to the card/wristband scanners.
It all looks exactly like the real thing!

Fantastic job, Cody!

• Thanks 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

13 hours ago, Gin said:

I read and heard you were a big Disney fan, but dang!
This is freaking awesome - right down to the card/wristband scanners.
It all looks exactly like the real thing!

Fantastic job, Cody!

Just needs the fights outside the main gates and high prices....one of those things actually exists in this project 😆.

Yeah huge Disney nerd here, I can talk about it for hours/days/months......a really long time. Glad to have you around here! 

• 5 months later...

Magic is calling? Magic Johnson is calling?? ME??!!!? Oh wait, you mean the Disney magic is calling. Well okay then. (But I'm not accepting any long-distance charges.) Will you be opening your park to guests? I seem to remember seeing guests in the older version of this park... or maybe that was one of your other Disney parks?

14 hours ago, Kablary said:

If it's a number I don't recognize and they won't leave a voicemail....then no. 

It's the mouse and he wants his money.

13 hours ago, JB said:

Magic is calling? Magic Johnson is calling?? ME??!!!? Oh wait, you mean the Disney magic is calling. Well okay then. (But I'm not accepting any long-distance charges.) Will you be opening your park to guests? I seem to remember seeing guests in the older version of this park... or maybe that was one of your other Disney parks?

Answer the call and you might get Disney magic....As far as the guests, I did have an open park when we made the move to ParkCrafters. To help ease the rennovation process, the park has been closed for a bit and is intended to reopen for the park's 7th anniversary in June. I am eyeballing June 30th as the reopening, the exact anniversary date. My goal is large-scale refurbishments and additions this year. So I will probably poke around to see what is out there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great now you have Frozen songs stuck in my head... dangit Cody

Looking forward to your progress and updates on this park too!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Great now you have Frozen songs stuck in my head... dangit Cody

Looking forward to your progress and updates on this park too!

Good, means you might "fund" the project for other IPs 😉

• 3 weeks later...