Hraesvelgr is a B&M Giga that would be the tallest coaster with conventional lift if built in real life. In Nordic mythology, Hraesvelgr is one of the Jotuns (giants). Taking the shape of an eagle, Hraesvelgr sits on the end of the world, and creates the wind by moving his wings. Experience the "end of the world wind" as you travel at breathtaking speeds, through sharp turns, weightless drops and other maneuvers in one of the tallest, longest and fastest coasters of the world.
WORK IN PROGRESS: I'll continue working on this, finishing and fixing this area and its errors, and then expanding to different zones. You can check the progress on the forums, and I'll be updating the download (saddly I'll have to link to an external site, as NLE doesn't allow reuploading)
Problems I'm aware of:
- Station scaling and exit clearing. Will be fixed.
- Transfer track wall. It's supposed to move with the track, but I haven't scripted it yet.
- Excessive use of rocks. Most of them will be replaced with alpha fences and other stuff eventually.
- Buildings and textures are not completed. Think of them as placers.
- More optimization will be done. Main problem is the vegetation, as 3d trees consumes too much resources and 2d trees doesn't look as nice as I want.
IMPORTANT: You need to download N7 trees. You can download them here:
Place TREES, FLOWERS & SHRUBS folders into com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2N7Trees
I made a mistake, so do not follow the post instructions or they won't show up. I'll upload a revision soon.
You also need TheCodeMaster rocks. You can find them here:
Place the downloaded folder into com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2
-nSeven for his awesome trees. They really change this game for the better.
-TheCodeMaster: not just his rocks, but all of the improvements and experiments he's doing.
-6FlagsManiac: the amazing environment :)
-StationJimJunior: for some scenery objects.
-All the people who has (and hope they will too) followed the project!
Enjoy your ride!
Please, if you leave a rate, just talk about Hraesvelgr. The other coasters are there as fillers. There will be more work on those on the future!