Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai

Cody

USERS PREPARE TO BE DIGITIZED INTO THE WORLD OF TRON

Iv2E5dD.png

From one of our top contributors to the custom attractions world, @FrancesCoaster and I have been coordinating with this request I have beat him down for 😄. I am probably the reason for the halt in requests and I am super grateful for the quickness in making requests a reality. This one is a fun one and updates have been one right after another. Might pester him to come up with a fictional company for all of these attractions. His efforts have been phenomenal, and this is an attraction I am super excited to add to a pretty extensive line-up. 2024 is a huge year for ParkCrafters and RCT3 and this is something that will be a massive addition for the big occasions. This could not wait for D23 season because it is just too good! Thank you again @FrancesCoaster for your continued support and keep pushing limits for the RCT3 world.

• Love 1
  • Wow 1

OHHHHHHHH BOY! Hopefully it doesn't take you a billion years like it did for WDW 😁

• Haha 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Monday everyone! Today I walked through Main Street and decided to get my camera out to do a brief update. Much of the park is under heavy development, but most of Main Street is complete. Some sections of the hub still need fencing and finishing touches.

IbL8JsT.jpeg

As always, the entrance looks ready for guests. This project has had roughly the same version of the entrance since its beginning in 2017. 

vc2YzJU.jpeg

Once your magic band is scanned, the magic begins with multiple themed lands and many experiences.

VcU2S2P.jpeg

This quote is true for the Disney kingdom parks and this one is no exception.

tCjrxdn.jpeg

In this version of the project, Main Street is much much larger! I am still finding traces of the old Main Street and hub. There are thoughts of bringing back the Main Street Theater at some point to continue featuring Mickey And The Magician, but the location has not been decided.

1UFvL37.jpeg

Very little has changed with the mock-train station.

cPU3lYJ.jpeg

Lots of different buildings have been added to this version of Main Street. The refurbishment of Main Street is heavily inspired by Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Paris and Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. 

dOxr1hJ.jpeg

The refurbishment also brought the trolley tracks for potential entertainment offerings and other enhancements that contribute to the energy guests will see as soon as they walk into the park.

v12egiv.jpeg

As always, you look down Main Street and see Cinderella Castle off in the distance.

c2E7znA.jpeg

Looking back as you reach the hub, the scale of this version of Main Street makes the previous seem like nothing.

ySgS4tN.jpeg

Reaching Cinderella Castle, the other lands welcome guests, but they are under development as new ideas are coming and going. 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This project has been nominated for the first ever Park Crafters Awards! The nomination is for the People's Choice Award. The sister park Disney's Hollywood Studios has been nominated for the People's Choice and Best Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Project awards! I started Disneyland Park in 2017 and quickly jumped on to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Both came after the success of World Of Discovery and all three projects have seen so many changes in the years since. Disneyland Park is being redeveloped to include many creations by members here at ParkCrafters, much have been wishlist items for years! I am very excited for the awards this week and I am ready to share more of what I have been plotting. This project is a fun one and has adapted to what Walt Disney Imagineering has been working on and shares to the general public, so this is definitely a tribute to their work that has inspired myself and many of us here. Thank you all for the support, and I look forward to Thursday. The "unofficial" awards party for my projects is at World Of Discovery, but don't think Disneyland Park and Hollywood Studios are not prepping 😉

I love how detailed the fronts of your Main Street shops are! I notice that there aren't any smallish trees along your Main Street. Was this a conscious decision on your part? I can see how it would be a toss-up: On the one hand, trees always look nice. On the other hand, they tend to block the view of all the work you put in. The real Disney parks have that same conundrum as their trees get too large.

• Love 1

Lovin' the main street so far, great work! It's also really funny to see Mission Space looming in the background behind the castle, haha 😅

Congrats on the nominations again and good luck on Thursday night!

• Haha 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

8 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Lovin' the main street so far, great work! It's also really funny to see Mission Space looming in the background behind the castle, haha 😅

Congrats on the nominations again and good luck on Thursday night!

Would you be shocked that I used to put Mission Space in old versions of my Disney kingdom parks when I was a kid? Now I just have a much larger and better building.

Thank you! You too!