【 I Search an Object + Request Thread 】

Wilhelm1407

Are you looking for a custom scenery item, but you don't know what set it belongs to?  Post a screenshot here, and either the moderators, or other members of the ParkCrafters community will try to help you. Please understand some custom scenery sets have many many pieces, and it can be difficult to pin point the exact set based only on screenshots. 🙂 

You can also request a cso object to be made in this thread, and members of the community may be able to help you.

Edited by Wilhelm1407

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for creating this! This will definitely help out a lot of people who are missing CS sets or looking for something specific!

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rctk1 said:

Hi! Does anyone knows where can I find these mesh fences or something similar? Thank you.

12195084_1654485698097737_7693389824939284385_o.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-02 221945.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-02 222019.png

StationJimJr's Fencing set should has some. https://parkcrafters.com/files/file/2371-fencing/

DasMatze's Fences and Railings should have some as well. https://parkcrafters.com/files/file/2227-fences-and-railings-v13/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this might be a long shot but does anyone have Belotto33's structure files? The download link on Shyguy's world died years ago, and there's no way to get in contact with them that I know of. It's tragic to think these may have been lost to the void.

I only have a few pictures from Shyguy's that I had downloaded for inspiration years ago. I wish I had downloaded all of the pictures. They had a very wide variety of themed buildings.

nQlqUUT.jpeg

R1aF7MQ.jpeg

fr643oa.jpeg

2 hours ago, Wilhelm1407 said:

I know this might be a long shot but does anyone have Belotto33's structure files? The download link on Shyguy's world died years ago, and there's no way to get in contact with them that I know of. It's tragic to think these may have been lost to the void.

I only have a few pictures from Shyguy's that I had downloaded for inspiration years ago. I wish I had downloaded all of the pictures. They had a very wide variety of themed buildings.

I managed to find one set of his Alpine-themed structures in a Reddit comment. I'll upload that here. It requires a HEFTY menu of CS sets - I'm not sure all are available still but I will link what I can in the description. Here's an image file from that same comment:

i22D5Nu.jpg

EDIT: Here it is!

Edited by Kablary
  • Like 1

kQngDQ2.png

On 3/10/2024 at 6:22 PM, Wilhelm1407 said:

Ok, so I went down a SUPER long rabbit hole on this project. I was hyper-determined to find those western themed buildings for my next project.... and I found them. All of them! At this moment, there's no telling how much scenery is still missing as the CS list these structures requires is MASSIVE. But I'll endeavor to have everything uploaded this weekend. Here's an Imgur album of all the screenshots I was able to harvest from Belotto33's SGW thread on the Wayback Machine.

https://imgur.com/a/njZ37nO

• Love 1

kQngDQ2.png

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, tommog said:

Hi I’m looking for bostons lights but the circus centre ones with the sloped lamps, if anyone can help that would be brilliant. Thanks

Those are Boston’s “Main Street Lighting” packs. 

kQngDQ2.png

Another one I cannot find anywhere anymore is Jcat’s Mouseworx? I’ve recently started playing again after a long hiatus and I keep remembering great packs I don’t have anymore. 

And also “wooden stalls pack” I think it was Osudenny 🤔 

Edited by tommog

6 hours ago, tommog said:

Another one I cannot find anywhere anymore is Jcat’s Mouseworx? I’ve recently started playing again after a long hiatus and I keep remembering great packs I don’t have anymore. 

And also “wooden stalls pack” I think it was Osudenny 🤔 

Have you tried using the "Search" feature here on the site?

3k1nKQh.png

Both are already available here on ParkCrafters:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

kQngDQ2.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/24/2024 at 4:54 PM, tasewis992 said:

5482_25_06_14_8_30_10_0.png.070e415a5d5af6c9b41aa060ad10221a.png

Image from Belisha Beacons. Does anyone know where the windows and walls on the left building (next to the security guard) are from?

Did you ever find this set? I recently stumbled upon this one but I'm unsure if it has the elements you're seeking.

kQngDQ2.png

On 4/28/2024 at 8:45 PM, Kablary said:

Did you ever find this set? I recently stumbled upon this one but I'm unsure if it has the elements you're seeking.

Unfortunately no. I already have the set you linked (a gorgeous set). While the display window looks identical, the windows on the second floor (the ones that look like they have a small railing and white "edge" at the bottom) are not from Coco's sets. CS building sets that include transparent windows don't seem to be very common, which is why I'm curious about these ones.

• Wilhelm1407 changed the title to 【 I Search an Object + Request Thread 】