ParkCrafters Canvas Clash Information & Signups

wolfpaw

Canvas Clash Logo.png

INFORMATION & SIGNUPS

Welcome to ParkCrafters' first official competition, Canvas Clash! Below you'll find all the information needed to participate in this competition, including the rules, prizes, and deadlines. We hope to see many of you participate in our first competition, let the clash begin!

WHAT IS CANVAS CLASH?

Canvas Clash is ParkCrafters' first-ever community-wide competition. In this competition, you will be given a reference image and you will use that reference to create something inspired by it or straight-up recreate it if you'd like - it's up to you! All games that we host in our community are supported in this competition. Once all submissions are complete, we will put all projects up for public voting.

---

CANVAS CLASH RULES

To ensure that this competition runs smoothly, please keep the following rules in mind when participating in Canvas Clash:

• You MUST use the reference image given to you to inspire your project, you may also recreate the reference image if you'd like!
  • All competing members will be given the same reference image
  • All games supported by our community can be used to create your final project (Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo, RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 - 3, Parkitect, NoLimits 2, and Cities: Skylines 1 and 2)
  • Your final project must be something created in any of our supported games. It can be a coaster, park, landscape, building, firework effect, pyro show - anything! As long as it comes from our list of supported games you'll be good!
  • To compete, you must sign up for this competition by responding to this thread. Once you've signed up you are free to begin working and planning on your project!
  • You must submit either a video or photo(s) of your final project before the deadline, otherwise, you will forfeit - plan accordingly!
  • All final projects will be put up for public voting, the project with the most votes wins!
  • This is a solo-only competition, you may not work with other people or copy other people's work for this competition - everything must be 100% created by you!
  • The reference image will be given to you once you've successfully signed up for Canvas Clash.
  • Staff members are allowed to participate in this competition as well.
  • All community rules and guidelines of ParkCrafters apply to this competition.

---

CANVAS CLASH AGENDA

Below you can find a list of all important dates for this competition, please keep them in mind if you're looking to participate!

• Canvas Clash Signups OPEN on April 23, 2024, and CLOSE on April 30th, 2024. This gives everyone 1 week to sign up! Once you've signed up, you can immediately begin on your project - this means if you sign up earlier, you'll have more time to work on your project!
  • All projects MUST be submitted to any ParkCrafters staff member before May 22nd, 2024! This gives you about 3 weeks to work on your project (4 weeks if you sign up early!).
  • Public voting will begin on May 22nd, 2024, and will end on May 29th, 2024.
  • The winner will be announced on May 30th, 2024 during the LIVE broadcast of the 2024 ParkCrafters Awards!

---

CANVAS CLASH PRIZES

The crowned winner of the Canvas Clash will receive a rare winner badge on their ParkCrafters profile (this is only obtainable through this event)! The winner will also receive a DLC of their choosing for either Planet Zoo or Planet Coaster. If the winner does not own Planet Zoo or Planet Coaster, they will receive a digital $10 Steam Gift Card!

---

SOUNDS GREAT! HOW DO I SIGN UP?

If you would like to sign up for the first-ever Canvas Clash, just simply respond to this thread stating you'd like to sign up! Remember, the earlier you sign up then the earlier you'll get the reference image and you can start working on your submission. Keep in mind that sign-ups for this competition will close on April 30th, 2024, so be sure to sign up before then if you're interested!

---

QUESTIONS?

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Canvas Clash competition, feel free to ask directly on this thread or send a private message to any ParkCrafters staff and we'll be happy to help!

---

Good luck to all competing members! Let the Canvas Clash begin!

OFFICIAL COMPETING MEMBERS:

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• wolfpaw featured this topic
7 minutes ago, Knight Rider said:

I'll try it out

Thanks for signing up! Information has been sent to you and you've officially been added - good luck!

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

16 minutes ago, Kablary said:

me me me me me

14 minutes ago, Wowman said:

Sign me up - sounds interesting

You both have been added and all relevant information has been sent to you both - good luck!

7 minutes ago, Bookworm91 said:

I guess I’ll jump on the bandwagon 😅

Info sent and you've been added! Good luck!

6 hours ago, MoeKitsune said:

A bit late but I'm interested!

Added and info sent - good luck!

2 hours ago, FrancesCoaster said:

More than late, but I'd still like to sign up for this!

1 hour ago, JohnnyGreyJr said:

I'm down to join up!

You both have been added and all the information has been privately sent to you both - good luck!

1 minute ago, Supra G.L. said:

I'll try something with this as well. Count me in!

Added and info sent - good luck!

Sign-ups are now closed! Thanks to all who signed up!

All projects MUST be submitted to any ParkCrafters staff member before May 22nd, 2024!

Good luck!