【 I Search a CTR, CFR, CT + Request Thread 】

Wilhelm1407

Are you looking for a Custom Tracked Ride, Custom Flat Ride, or a Custom Track?  Post a screenshot here, and either the moderators, or other members of the ParkCrafters community will try to help you. You may also ask questions regarding technical support here as well. 🙂

Please understand some CTRs, CFRs, and CTs are old and may not have working download links. 

If there are custom attractions you would like to see be made for RCT3, you can leave suggestions here. This is so that we can keep all of those types of requests and suggestions here in one thread.

I personally do not know how to model CTRs, but I can only combine trains that already exist either in game, or existing custom tracked rides. If there's a train type you'd like put on another track leave a request and I will work on it. Not that I'm not great at combining track types, as the game is finicky with what tracks will work together.

Edited by Wilhelm1407

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to find my original file archive of the Dream Tower, but I still have the installed folder. I've attached it as a Zip file.

Place the contents in your "{RCT3 Install Directory}\Style\Custom" directory

You should see the "RCT3-Advanced" directory in the Custom Directory after install. (if you also have either the "Windseeker" or "Magic" flatrides by RCT3-Advanced, they'll be in the same "RCT3-Advanced" folder)

Let me know if you have any issues!

Edit: Just FYI, I may have edited the original OVLs and forgotten. I think they were originally free and I gave them an appropriate cost.

Dreamtower.zip

Edited by RobertaME
Additional Info
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 5:18 PM, Tommy Parsons said:

Hello Fellow Rct3 Players. I was wondering if someone could reupload this CTR which is impossible to find a download link?

591211031.jpg

I've been looking around but unfortunately I haven't had any luck finding it either. ☹️

I updated the original post to include this: Just letting everyone know, you may request a CTR be made if you wish to have a certain train type on another track type. Please note I cannot combine track types. While it has been done by other gamers, I personally do not know how to. I also do not know how to model, so I can only combine trains that already exist either in game, or existing custom tracked rides. 

Edited by Wilhelm1407

On 2/18/2024 at 11:36 AM, DisneyFan1923 said:

anyone know this??

"tracks\trackedrides\ctr_ctr_floorless_smooth\ctr_ctr_floorless_smooth"

i have a picture:

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 12.35.36 PM.png

Dang I know I use to have that one but I haven't used it in eons... I've looked through my files and I don't seem to have it. If I find it I'll let you know.
I've been using The Code Master's B&M Ultimate pack for a long time now. It's a really good collection of B&M train types. 

Edited by Wilhelm1407

14 hours ago, Wilhelm1407 said:

Dang I know I use to have that one but I haven't used it in eons... I've looked through my files and I don't seem to have it. If I find it I'll let you know.
I've been using The Code Master's B&M Ultimate pack for a long time now. It's a really good collection of B&M train types. 

it's from cd5's six flags south carolina. he gave me the park files, and this floorless is the only thing crashing me. it's from 2010. idk where it is, i looked everywhere, im currently waiting on a response from cd5, via email.

1 hour ago, DisneyFan1923 said:

it's from cd5's six flags south carolina. he gave me the park files, and this floorless is the only thing crashing me. it's from 2010. idk where it is, i looked everywhere, im currently waiting on a response from cd5, via email.

At worst, you can always remove the floorless coaster from the park using Park Cleanup 2, so you can at least load the rest of the park.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DisneyFan1923 said:

im on mac, dont have parkcleanup, do you think you could remove it for me? i'll send a file. 

Yeah I can. If you want I could recreate the layout probably with another CTR. I'll just need screenshots. The supports should all be fine since I'll just delete the track. You can send the file to me over discord or PM me here. 

Heyo, im that one guy who mass-uploaded many of the CTs that were once held in the RealTycoon3 website, huge thanks to Aerick McCullough to helping me out.

The only CTs left that im STILL struggling to find are:

RCTK1's Thunderbolt CT: 

Coasterinc's Batman The Ride CT (yes ik we have the Cinipaes one, but still): 439b1d_bf1fa4d0773d74502e123f8b19fddfb0.jpg

Alton Towers Air CT: