FrancesCoaster Custom Content Thread

An RMC raptor would be interesting to work on, but as a customizable CT, not a fixed layout.

The main problem is that it would need a quite massive variety of track pieces, way more than my rapids or log flume CTs, and modeling them, making the splines in blender, and so on would be too much work for a single person.

Just considering straight and 45* diagonals, banking intervals of 45* (45*, 90*, 135*, 180* in both directions), I think it's about one or two thousand track pieces.

While I know Markus Lomberg's CTs are ca. 4000 track pieces, I don't think he was alone working on them...

At my speed, it would take years.

• Like 1

Oh I see. Yea that would definitely take a while. I think it's really cool to see you still making stuff for the community after all these years, you are clearly very passionate. Also, just a random question: Is it possible to make a water slide CT?

17 hours ago, Tommy Parsons said:

You should do a Zamperla Twister Freeform coaster like Wild Mouse at Cedar Point

OIP (2).jpg

Cinipaes did a good zamperla mouse CTR on the ML03 CT. It should work wonders for those kind of rides.

In case you don't have it, I'm attaching it here for you. Remember to install the Europa Park CTs as the required ML03 CT is included there.

CinipaesZamperlaTwister.zip

Please stop requesting CTs, I'm not open to CT requests for now!

I've released a couple (Baron 1898 and Thunderhead), but they were old projects dating many years back, that were just sitting on an old hard drive as blender files waiting completion. I've another one I'm working on, but I can't estimate a release date, plus another CTR (again, a request by Cody).

If you really want, there's a good tutorial, I linked it here in the forum. It's quite well explained and does not require any previous knowledge about 3d modeling or blender. I'm more than happy to help learning in case someone wants to try.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, FrancesCoaster said:

Please stop requesting CTs, I'm not open to CT requests for now!

I've released a couple (Baron 1898 and Thunderhead), but they were old projects dating many years back, that were just sitting on an old hard drive as blender files waiting completion. I've another one I'm working on, but I can't estimate a release date, plus another CTR (again, a request by Cody).

If you really want, there's a good tutorial, I linked it here in the forum. It's quite well explained and does not require any previous knowledge about 3d modeling or blender. I'm more than happy to help learning in case someone wants to try.

I'll try it, but I'm not making any promises that I will be successful at it.

Edited by Aerick McCullough
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, FrancesCoaster said:

This is not the first request I get for that. But why? Making that CT would require designing the ride in NoLimits with the RCT3 constraints in mind.

You can get a much better result using the ML06 CT, like @Aerick McCullough did here:

That's the thing I want to ask you about, The Europa park add ons is... glitched... and it's not working right at all.

4 hours ago, Vinny Camarata said:

That's the thing I want to ask you about, The Europa park add ons is... glitched... and it's not working right at all.

If it's not working, the Europa Park add ons could be installed incorrectly. Alternatively if you used the CTR Creator to put the Vekoma MK700 trains on the ML06 CT Track; then it's possible something is entered wrong into the BahnDaten file. 

rurHiCz.jpeg

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 3:28 PM, FrancesCoaster said:

This is not the first request I get for that. But why? Making that CT would require designing the ride in NoLimits with the RCT3 constraints in mind.

You can get a much better result using the ML06 CT, like @Aerick McCullough did here:

Ah, yes. I remember creating this back in July of 2016 and updated it over time.

Edited by Aerick McCullough
  • Like 1