Bites O' Fyre | A Collection of Pyro Shorts | WIP

On 3/9/2024 at 10:30 PM, jaronimo.mov said:

WOW. UMM. !!! 🤯🤯🤯

I am in absolute LOVE with this project!!!! I have watched it both with and without sound and my god, this thing is a masterpiece. The color combos, the effects in sync and harmony with the music is astounding!! I think the lasers are astounding--the way they blend in with the fountains and fireworks is true art!! 

ALSO SIR, you are BLOWING MY MIND when you do those pictures of the MixMaster Display. It really is amazing to see them laid out on this grid plane. It really shows how MUCH and BIG this project really is, how many effects are firing off at the same time. It truly, really is impressive!! 

Awwwww JARON! Thank you so much my friend 💗 The lasers really took a back seat after the first 30 seconds of the show, at least in my head. I'm glad they've come across so well! 

On 3/9/2024 at 9:10 PM, Bookworm91 said:

Your mixmasters are so organized 😂  I don’t even want to know what mine look like by the time I’m done.  I just find blank space and put effects that will fit in it, haha

12 hours ago, Anon-P said:

Same thing. I just use every nook and cranny I could find to put all my effects 🤣

I mean, that's exactly what I did here! The fact they look organized is purely accidental. 

kQngDQ2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh, very interesting set design so far - I love how each of these Bite shows has such a unique and different set design than normal. Really cool to see you experiment with these things!

This set has me especially intrigued so far though, gives me the classic "this town ain't big enough for the two of us" cowboy standoff... would be really cool to see that implemented into your show somehow!

Looking forward to more!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

10 hours ago, Anon-P said:

Love the desert vibes there

8 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Oooh, very interesting set design so far - I love how each of these Bite shows has such a unique and different set design than normal. Really cool to see you experiment with these things!

This set has me especially intrigued so far though, gives me the classic "this town ain't big enough for the two of us" cowboy standoff... would be really cool to see that implemented into your show somehow!

Looking forward to more!

Thank you, boys! Really trying to go as polar opposite as the last outing. Here are the individual set pieces so far:

sBzwNZk.png

qtXSUId.png

llUaRTN.png

yY6p1Z0.png

OXtIm1i.png

Can't believe the flexibility of these western sets from @StationJimJr@Wabigbear, and @shyguy, among others!

• Love 1

kQngDQ2.png

LOVE that last building, looks super cool! Probably the most excited I've been for a Bite so far, this is looking incredible so far!

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow what an awesome idea Kab. I suggest trying editing in some black bars to add to the Western Showdown cinematic feel. 

I love how unique and creative this series has been and I am so excited to see more! 

Previous alias "Sino"

Vimeo           Soundcloud          Spotify