The Call - wolfpaw | Completed Work

wolfpaw

Wow, that was great!  Loved the energy and movement throughout.  I also love seeing some of the more fantasy-like effects being used.  I know back in the vPyro days, it was frowned upon but I have always loved them.  I also really liked the depth of your set and how well utilized every piece was.

5 hours ago, Bookworm91 said:

Wow, that was great!  Loved the energy and movement throughout.  I also love seeing some of the more fantasy-like effects being used.  I know back in the vPyro days, it was frowned upon but I have always loved them.  I also really liked the depth of your set and how well utilized every piece was.

Hah, I'm sure if this was posted 10 years ago people would be going crazy over those fantasy effects 😅

Have to thank @ShadowDragons for making them, they came out really good! Most of the fantasy effects I used in this show and in The Star Forger came from his pack.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 4 weeks later...

I mean.. I don't even know what to say...

I know I'm a little late, but better late than never!

I can't even tell you the amount of times I've seen this show since you released it.

Not only did you pull off a true 'first ever' 4k show, but you helped re-inspire so many people in the community to create shows of their own - including myself.

Big congratulations to you, and excited to see what else is up your sleeve! ❤️

P.S. Right, I forgot, the show - spectacular! The lighting, show progression, camera work, choreography, soundtrack choice/edit, and set was all spot on!

Edited by Gin
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

• 9 months later...

OH. MY. GOD!!!!

What never ceases to amaze me is how far you push the envelope with this game, especially with how good you are with computers/technology. After all, you were the one who helped me, amongst many others, do a dual install on my computer to run Vanilla and Platinum at the same time!! You are incredibly innovative--a true beacon to progression!!! The fact that you were able to get 4k, crisp levels, even with the levels of detail and layering with effects you have done is quite impressive!!

I was literally flabbergasted and blown away with the blending of different effects and colors, like Kablary said without whiteout. Also, your choreography and synchronization was SPOT ON! I think around 3:00 is my favorite, or one of my favorite moments throughout this show. Very, very, VERY impressive my friend! I agree with Gin also--it's a VERY inspiring show and it pushes me more and more to get back into RCT3!! Thank you for breathing life back into creation.

And also, THANK YOU for putting me on to Shadow's effects!! They are absolutely GORGEOUS! 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, jaronimo.mov said:

And also, THANK YOU for putting me on to Shadow's effects!! They are absolutely GORGEOUS! 

DOES THIS MEAN YOU'RE PLAYING AGAIN!??!?!??!!??

Edited by Kablary
  • Haha 1

kQngDQ2.png

On 7/21/2023 at 7:32 PM, Gin said:

I mean.. I don't even know what to say...

I know I'm a little late, but better late than never!

I can't even tell you the amount of times I've seen this show since you released it.

Not only did you pull off a true 'first ever' 4k show, but you helped re-inspire so many people in the community to create shows of their own - including myself.

Big congratulations to you, and excited to see what else is up your sleeve! ❤️

P.S. Right, I forgot, the show - spectacular! The lighting, show progression, camera work, choreography, soundtrack choice/edit, and set was all spot on!

Just realized I never responded to this comment but thanks for the kind words - glad you liked it! I HOPE YOU MAKE A NEW SHOW SOON.

On 4/25/2024 at 12:18 AM, jaronimo.mov said:

OH. MY. GOD!!!!

What never ceases to amaze me is how far you push the envelope with this game, especially with how good you are with computers/technology. After all, you were the one who helped me, amongst many others, do a dual install on my computer to run Vanilla and Platinum at the same time!! You are incredibly innovative--a true beacon to progression!!! The fact that you were able to get 4k, crisp levels, even with the levels of detail and layering with effects you have done is quite impressive!!

I was literally flabbergasted and blown away with the blending of different effects and colors, like Kablary said without whiteout. Also, your choreography and synchronization was SPOT ON! I think around 3:00 is my favorite, or one of my favorite moments throughout this show. Very, very, VERY impressive my friend! I agree with Gin also--it's a VERY inspiring show and it pushes me more and more to get back into RCT3!! Thank you for breathing life back into creation.

Thanks JARON! So happy to see you still active in the community and if you're thinking about getting back into making shows PLEASE DO!

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone, glad you all liked the show!

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

On 4/24/2024 at 9:26 PM, Kablary said:

DOES THIS MEAN YOU'RE PLAYING AGAIN!??!?!??!!??

SOON!! 👀👀 Just waiting to get paid so I can test out this rebrand from Platinum to Complete that Steam has put up. Apparently, Chris Sawyer has renewed the licensing for the game for another 10 years, which is why it’s back up on Steam so I’m going to do a little troubleshooting to see if I can get it to run on a Mac, because that’s the only computer I have at the moment. I’m just being lazy/procrastinating but once late Spring/ early Summer rolls around, I should be full steam ahead!!!