Spectrum | Completed Show

It's April and as a person who is on the autism spectrum, I am celebrating autism awareness (acceptance) month.  Have I got a show for you!  I'll have to say this is one of my proudest shows I have ever created. It took a lot of work but it was worth it.  Do any of your friends or people you know are on the spectrum?  Tell them that they are awesome no matter what.

Pyro:  AnonDXD, Ben, N7, AceHusky, Fyre Teknix (Colored mist), Jaronland, Kriscendo

Lasers: EPP, RobertaME

Set, choreography, and Logo:  Kriscendo

Screenshot(108).png.dd0be33c0f1435ac55e14ab512796210.png

Screenshot(116).png.ce0f148e7bd5c749804f636d56a45a41.png

Screenshot(120).png.ab7f968bebc8c4a1fc9bb8460db2e3e6.png

pngwing_com.png.56780eabe24a40c3503e1723a82736f9.png

Happy Autism Awareness Month!

Edited by Kriscendo
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Care 1

If I had to pick one word to describe your show, I suppose it would be "contemplative". Or maybe "thoughtful". Lots of beautiful, interesting effects. And the atmospheric music puts you in a thoughtful frame of mind. Excellent synchronization throughout! Thanks!

Edited by JB
  • Thanks 1

Very interesting show! Your shows are always one of a kind, again I will also use your shows and style as the "avant-garde" of showmaking 😆

Your choreography is definitely improving, the first half of the show had pretty insane syncing to that lone drum beat in the background. Your symmetry on the set is also pretty stellar.. also very cool to see how you utilized the middle of your set as your show's logo. Excited to see what you have in store next!

• Thanks 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I've been meaning to leave my thoughts on this show since it dropped on Friday morning, and I've finally gotten to sit down and watch the whole thing in one sweep.

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR improvement over your previous outings, Kris! Everything from choreo to colors to post-production is so wildly enhanced since your Desolation show last Fall. Fantastic work!

I'll echo what others have said: your syncronization is wickedly sharp. I really enjoyed how actively your engaged that central tower - it wasn't just there for show; it served a purpose and was engaged quite well, especially towards the end of the show. 

Happy Autism Awareness & Acceptance Month 🌈

• Thanks 1

kQngDQ2.png

I have to agree with the others--I absolutely LOVE your synchronization!! It's very tight and crisp. I also really love the music you chose, it felt like I was getting a sound bath done hahaha. It also reminds me of the sounds of the planet Venus. It really puts you in this atmospheric space and you did a great job of capturing that with your choreography and synchronization.

I also also love your usage of shells you chose. It really gives your show that ethereal feeling, merging worlds together. Outstanding!! Thank you SO much for sharing, and Happy Autism Awareness & Acceptance Month!! 

On 4/24/2024 at 9:38 PM, Kriscendo said:

Thanks Jaron!  By the way, were you the one who made the reverse peony?  It's so futuristic and Avant Garde.

I’m going to be completely honest, I’m not too sure exactly what I made during that time because so much was happening at that time hahaha. Also, I went a little crazy with the names, so trying to go back without looking at the effects in-game and just by name on my computer is a little daunting for me! So I’m going to say MAYBE. 🥰😇😊☺️