Vecna's Curse | Stranger Things LIM Custom Spaghetti Bowl Coaster | Work In Progress

I started working on this sometime back in 2022 when Stranger Things season 4 was released. The concept in my mind is passengers enter the old Creel house, and the station is similar to that of Poltergeist at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. However instead of launching straight out of the station, the trains roll forward into a dark show room, with projector screens like that in The Mummy's Revenge at Universal Studio's Orlando. The sound of the clock chimes is heard and riders will hear Vecna's voice saying "It is time..." as the chimes continue.

The trains then launch down a tunnel into the main building housing the spaghetti bowl. The inside of the main building will be made up to look like the inside of the Upside Down in Season 4, and will have backdrops all the way around. It'll be complete with particle effects and flashes of red lighting (a lot of this will have to be editing at least for the lighting and projector screens). Riders are twisted and turned upside down seven times before escaping back to reality.

This project will obviously take quite some time to complete, but hopefully I'll complete it by the time the new season is released. 🙃

0cpB18T.png

KZ3Ygap.png

Aty1Yqj.png

R2sOTWj.png

WlipDkp.png

0Gflujc.png

e3OHzkz.png

EhKT28S.png

9A9GJ9s.png

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

• Wilhelm1407 changed the title to Vecna's Curse | Stranger Things LIM Custom Spaghetti Bowl Coaster | Work In Progress

That is one insane layout, love condensed layouts like that, I think they look so cool! Super excited to see how you do all the scenery with this, especially with the condensed track like that.

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really