Hello from the 1930s

Nicole Bertsch

I have always been a big fan of RCT3, and I have looking all over the web to find a community that would keep the game alive. My skills in contribution right now are limited to simply sharing Scenarios and Track / Build Blueprints (Of which i'm not too good at any of that.) so I thought I could help this community by simply asking: How to get started? My intrests mainly include making Custom Scenery and Attractions. If anyone wants to request something from me, just remember that i'm kinda lazy, but i'm here to learn and I want to contribute to the best of my abilty.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

"That's all, Folks!" --Buddy, some year in the 1930s before most of you where even born

Nice to meet you, Nicole! Yep, this is THE place for RCT3 (the only place that's left?) and Planet Coaster, et al. Each of us contributes in whatever way we can. Simply adding your comments to other members' threads will do nicely. Of course, showing your own creations is great, too (something I still need to do). In any case, welcome to ParkCrafters!

Welcome to the best place for RCT3 content! If you were familiar with Shyguy's World, we have all the old files that were hosted there here now in the Downloads section! Thousands of custom objects from hundreds of creators over the years.

We have people here that each contribute in their own way... some post up pyrotechnic displays... some post up videos of their coasters... some just comment and have fun! All are welcome here! (including you now!)

Whatever you contribute, I hope you enjoy your stay!

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

Well hey howdy hey! How’s that 1930s art deco movement going? Has the Dust Bowl affected you at all? 

It’s great to see another new member join the ParkCrafters community! Welcome 🤩 Please share some of your past work when you have some time. We love to see what our community has worked on!

• Haha 1

kQngDQ2.png

Welcome to ParkCrafters! CS and CTR creators for RCT3 are a very rare breed these days, so expect lots of requests! To get started, you could start looking at what other people are sharing and leaving your thoughts like what JB mentioned. You can also join our Discord server if you want a more immediate chat with other members. We've just moved over all the files from the now-closed CSDepot/ShyGuys World so feel free to start downloading and creating your own projects and sharing them with everyone. We'd love to see what you can create!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Well uh... what I meant, I can make simple 3D models. I definitely can make concepts for new attractions, though i'm not sure I can make them myself, but if anyone needs concepts, simple models, or designs, just let me know. I don't need credit for anything since I come up with some of this stuff on the fly.

• Like 1

"That's all, Folks!" --Buddy, some year in the 1930s before most of you where even born