Welcome ParkCrafters' First Moderator!

wolfpaw

ParkCrafters Logo.png

We have some exciting news for you all today - please help me welcome @Cody to the ParkCrafters' staff team as our first moderator!

Cody has been an active and valued member of not only our community but numerous communities centered around both real-world and virtual theme parks for years. His passion for park crafting is always kept alive by the numerous projects that he continues to update even after all these years, sharing them and promoting discussion and creativity across the entire community as a whole. Being a moderator on ShyGuy's World, Cody also has the experience and level-headed spirit that we look for in a moderator.

We are excited to have him step up to take on this important role in helping us maintain a welcoming and respectful community to help bolster creativity and discussion around what we all share and love. Please extend your congratulations to Cody on his new position! I can only express gratitude for his willingness to dedicate time and effort to help make our community even better.

I also wanted to extend a big thank you to everyone who applied to become a moderator - we got more applications than I thought we would! With so many people eager to join our staff team to help better our community, I may look for a second moderator to add to the team sometime in the near future. Again, thank you to everyone who applied - it was a really difficult decision as all candidates were perfect fits!

If anyone has any questions or needs assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to any of our staff members, including Cody. Congratulations once again to Cody, we look forward to seeing what the future of this community holds with you on board!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

1 hour ago, wolfpaw said:

ParkCrafters Logo.png

We have some exciting news for you all today - please help me welcome @Cody to the ParkCrafters' staff team as our first moderator!

Cody has been an active and valued member of not only our community but numerous communities centered around both real-world and virtual theme parks for years. His passion for park crafting is always kept alive by the numerous projects that he continues to update even after all these years, sharing them and promoting discussion and creativity across the entire community as a whole. Being a moderator on ShyGuy's World, Cody also has the experience and level-headed spirit that we look for in a moderator.

We are excited to have him step up to take on this important role in helping us maintain a welcoming and respectful community to help bolster creativity and discussion around what we all share and love. Please extend your congratulations to Cody on his new position! I can only express gratitude for his willingness to dedicate time and effort to help make our community even better.

I also wanted to extend a big thank you to everyone who applied to become a moderator - we got more applications than I thought we would! With so many people eager to join our staff team to help better our community, I may look for a second moderator to add to the team sometime in the near future. Again, thank you to everyone who applied - it was a really difficult decision as all candidates were perfect fits!

If anyone has any questions or needs assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to any of our staff members, including Cody. Congratulations once again to Cody, we look forward to seeing what the future of this community holds with you on board!

Wow this was unexpected but was an opportunity that I knew I had to take. I have appreciated all of the theme park gaming communities and have been a member of quite a few of them since I was in elementary school (Atari Forums and Vodhins 😝). My long history then continued at SGW, Vpyro (then it became TheCreatorsLounge) as a lurker then a regular poster. Somehow, I became a board moderator at SGW for RCT games which evolved into global moderator. I love talking to members and getting fun commentary on their projects. Many have influenced my own personal projects and I love to poke custom content creators for "contracts" that ease the building process. The kind words definitely motivate me to keep this community alive and well as well as inspire others to get creative and share your ideas. This community as a whole is made up of talent and there are many familiar faces that I have had enjoyed seeing and I am really excited at what we have to offer. 

1 hour ago, JB said:

Good for you, Cody! (I knew it was just a matter of time). ;-p  Soooo, do we call you Mr. Cody now? Or maybe Sir Cody? (Oops, did I just earn my first 'warning point'?) haha. Just joking. LOL.😛

Just Cody, I was not creative with my username, but not formal enough for the other titles. As far as warning points, "I'm watching, always watching!!!" Still shocked I have 0 myself.....

1 hour ago, Wabigbear said:

Congrats Cody!  You'll do a great job!

Thank you!!! Love seeing another familiar face around here! 

35 minutes ago, RobertaME said:

Congats Cody! Of course, you did such a great job at SGW, you were a shoe in just by applying!

This bodes very well for the site! --,--'--@

Thank you! SGW was a fun community with great members. It was great seeing all the projects developing and getting to know each other. I hope to bring the same interactions here.

3 minutes ago, Wowman said:

like I said on Discord....Not surprised at all that Cody got this role. He will do this community proud.

That means a lot Wowman with you being such an inspiration with your creations. Thank you and I will try my best to make this a thrilling and creative place to be! 

• Like 1