Renee Feu Adventure Park

Wowman

I wish your park was real, I really wanna ride that coaster at night, haha

Looking great so far!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I really like that obelisk with the Egyptian symbols on it.

The human looking dog at the entrance of the building is also pretty cool - I'm curious how you made that!

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

Really neat idea with the buried structures gives me lots of ideas for really cool parks that I will probably never do, haha - looks amazing so far! The overview shot at night really shows the scope of everything!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

That woodie is huuuge - loving these night shots!

I really enjoy wooden coasters, but that wooden coaster looks scary.

I really like the way you've designed the flow of the park - it's really important to spread out the guests to reduce crowded areas/choke-points.

These are the kinds of attractions I like to ride after being on my feet all day.

This reminds me of the ride they have at Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World.

Nice job!

There are so many fantastic parks floating around ParkCrafters right now! I know I'm late to the galley boat ride video, but that was so peaceful...minus the constant running water sound effects. I'm with @Gin - I'd be all over this ride after racing to get onto every other thrilling attraction throughout the day.

kQngDQ2.png