Brookfield Zoo

Wowman

Wow, looks so pretty covered in snow! Can't wait for the Christmas season for all of these parks and projects, it's all going to look so magical.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Wow, Planet Zoo really looks incredible - that fog is beautiful in that second picture!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Here is a recap of the train ride going through this section of the zoo. It includes the approach to the ungulate habitat, cutting through the habitat, passing along the playground, cutting across the North Mall and ending at the North Plaza Train Station.

• Like 1

Love how it's all coming together, drone shots make it look so much more realistic too.

I like your water features; shallow, so the animals can wade/splash through them. And they make the habitat look very pleasant. Also, that's quite some drone you have there; it can go through trees without getting its blades tangled, or mangled. ;-)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wowman said:

its equipped with hedge cutters 

Now I'm thinking back to your earlier video where it went right through that woman and seeing it a whole new and grotesque way... :^Þ

I did NOT need that mental image!

Edited by RobertaME

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

On 11/30/2023 at 9:25 AM, Wowman said:

its equipped with hedge cutters 

Now I'm picturing a bunch of mini hedge cutter and landscaping drones flying around your park keeping everything nice and cut

On 12/5/2023 at 8:04 AM, Wowman said:

This one covers the transportation I have built in the zoo to date. Monorail and train.

Nice, but I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see the whole monorail route. :^/ Still awesome, though!

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson