Brookfield Zoo

Wowman

Love the layout - you're making me want to try out Planet Zoo! Excited to see future updates!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Don't have much experience with Planet Zoo but this is looking awesome!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Those markers were an in game thing when you used a natural path. In both PlanCo and PlaZoo. This screen capture was from a bit ago, but the last update to the game allowed us to finally remove those unsightly curbs. I have since updated my zoo to remove all these and will get some screen captures to show the difference it makes.

• Like 1

Another great shot! This section is really coming together nicely. Do you have an updated overall layout of the zoo so far?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks great! The only piece of advice I can give here is to try and add some sort of path edge along the main sidewalk just so there isn't such a stark contrast between the sidewalk and the grass. This is coming out great so far!

Now that is coming together really nicely! That fence and ground foliage add so much, really great updates so far!

I would've loved to use that kid's playground as a child!

I haven't gotten into Planet Zoo yet, but really interested to eventually try it.

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.