FrancesCoaster Custom Content Thread

These look great! I've always wanted to do the Monsanto House of the Future from Disneyland (circa 1960) as a Fun House-type CFR, but my skill with modeling is.... sub-par.

I wish I had your talent! ::jealous::

• Like 1

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

15 hours ago, Tommy Parsons said:

hey @FrancesCoaster can you make a ct of Top Thrill 2 at Cedar Point?

OIP (3).jpg

You'd need to push the game well beyond it's engine limits, and while It can be done with custom track pieces, that would require the train to get to a complete stop, very abruptly, on a vertical tracksection after the first two launches (as it would actually require two hidden switch tracks), and would take a very long time to implement.

• Like 1

Shot0041.jpg.b92812dbac082e92967fdaa1cee95726.jpg.2e9e2437012f50b5a5142d37d51abeae.jpg

Introducing a new Indiana Jones ride! This CTR was a request by cody, from a long time ago. The train is inspired by Hagrid's mothorbike adventure, and of course the famous chase scene from the third Indy movie: now you can ride like Henry Jones and Junior on an historical BMW R75 replica. It's now finished and will be released soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Holy Smokes! You’re whipping these out (or at least finishing old projects) at a crazy pace. Love to see fresh content like this in 2024!  

It’s a fantastic looking CTR. I wish I was a more experienced coaster builder. 

kQngDQ2.png

Amazing work! You're a GOD SEND for still creating CTRs for RCT3 in 2024!!

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

2 minutes ago, RCT3fan23 said:

I attempted to download the Indiana Jones CTR and it says "Can't download. Virus detected" 😢

I just tried downloading it and it worked on my end. You might want to check your antivirus settings or your browser's security settings so it can let you download files.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

1 hour ago, RCT3fan23 said:

I attempted to download the Indiana Jones CTR and it says "Can't download. Virus detected" 😢

If it is like some other things, you may have to click a few things for it to give you an option to "accept the risk." I cannot think of these off the top of my head.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 6:10 PM, Vinny Camarata said:

FrancesCoaster?  How is the custom Madhouse CFR going along.

I've just released an upgrade for animated doors and the egyptian version. I'm working on an egypt CS set for better theming. Please download it again and reinstall:

Edited by FrancesCoaster
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1