Intro To Perfect Peonies

Anon-P

I've tried messing around with the AFE several times, but not knowing the vocabulary it uses made it next to impossible.

This is a HUGE boon to me! Thank you very much! Maybe now I can start making my own custom pyrotechnics instead of solely relying on the generosity of others sharing their work.

:^)

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

7 hours ago, RobertaME said:

I've tried messing around with the AFE several times, but not knowing the vocabulary it uses made it next to impossible.

This is a HUGE boon to me! Thank you very much! Maybe now I can start making my own custom pyrotechnics instead of solely relying on the generosity of others sharing their work.

:^)

Can't wait to see what stuff you've been cooking though, good luck!

"You have this one life. Choose well." ~Aurora

Very good tutorial and very well written, the addition of the AFE basics is also a very nice touch. This will surely open a lot of people's doors into the AFE! Thanks for sharing!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

22 hours ago, Bookworm91 said:

Wow, this looks great, Anon!  It’s broken down very well and feels super accessible.

7 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Very good tutorial and very well written, the addition of the AFE basics is also a very nice touch. This will surely open a lot of people's doors into the AFE! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, both of you. I hope this will be beneficial for all those aspiring pyro designers out there!

11 minutes ago, AceHusky said:

Man, I just got the hang of the shape, now all I need to do is to do more stuff to it like make its stars realistic and stuff.

Screenshot (1649).png

1 minute ago, AceHusky said:

Man, i'm hooked.

Screenshot (1650).png

That's already a good start, dude. Remember you can experiment with the amount of stars as well as the X rotation speed to make different combinations. You can even do halves and multi layered shells as well!

An improvement for sure, I still recommend lowering the brightness of your pro color - you're still getting that white blob with multiple effects bundled up together.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really