ParkCrafters Greatest Pic In Planet Coaster

Knight Rider

Nice to see this thread open up here! I don't have any current to show but have some older ones, when I make something new in Planet Coaster I'll be sure to share it here!

I have an interest in environmental design, so when Planet Coaster first came out I made some stuff. Here's one the environments I did called Aurora Island:

image.jpeg

• Like 3

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Love your foliage section you have in between the tracks in the middle! Also, welcome to ParkCrafters!

• Thanks 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While our DisneyAmerica Mega-project is finally just about finished (seriously - elephants carry to term and give birth in less than half the time...), we have a couple other projects that have been sitting on the back-burner for ages as well that we are finally able to continue.

One of our favorites I worked on today in fact, and took a screenshot to share to prove that we're hard at work - well, I am at least - Citytrader is napping - I really should hold a mirror up under his nose to make sure he's okay...at his age one never knows...

Anyways, a glimpse from The Wonderful World of OZ...

OZ01.jpg.df89078cf1c0046bad254cffc04e907c.jpg

• Like 3

Super cool project! It's like a modern electrified Oz city... hope to see more of this project in the future!

• Like 1

Ooh, I really like that castle - it very much resembles the one from the movie.

It's a unique, creative and interesting interpretation - I likey!

Great job! 👍

• Like 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

Thanks everyone - much appreciated! 

It's funny, I don't think either Citytrader nor myself had even opened this park since before we worked a bit on Fisherman's Rose Lake project 2-3 years ago, so when I dug the bench out and opened it the other day I was reminded how much work we had already put into this park...and it's not finished yet!  The nice thing is that there are now TMTK items available that we  didn't have before to do things we want, and I can also now create items myself (although I'll not be making 300+ objects like I did for our DisneyAmerica...).

Another area of the park which is nearly complete is the Haunted Forest...home of the Wicked Witch of the West.  Here the Flying Monkeys carry you around and above the Witches Castle...

OZ03.jpg.7b75bef0c50430b60dbde1744ad6a198.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Gorgeous coaster! Love the castle design too!

I can't take credit...it's actually 4-5 different castles from the Workshop, all kit-bashed together to make it.  There's multiple flat rides in the courtyard inside, and there's a water raft ride that encircles (and goes under...) it.

That roller coaster with the castle in the background.. 👍👍

I wish I could comment further on the coaster apart to how awesome it would be to ride it, but that castle design is really cool!

It all fits so perfectly together - great job!

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.