Hello! Mezmer here. Long time lurker, finally sharing.

MEZMER

Been playing RCT since the start. Put comical hours into RCT3 and was a longtime lurker on SGW. Been playing Planet Coaster for a while now and finally getting comfortable enough to show some of my creations! Mainly sandbox theming, not aiming for full realism, but close enough. Usually smaller parks as that’s what I’m used to going to—the ~80acre ones. Park is in its infancy and on console so I move a bit slower than PC. Check out my video if you have a moment, happy to find this forum! 

Mezmerland: Realms of Legend

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, Mezmer! Thanks for joining and sharing your park with us 😀 Pretty impressive for a console park - I know those controls can be quite clunky. The real standout though are your graphics! Fantastic production value in that video. 

• Love 1

kQngDQ2.png

Welcome to ParkCrafters, happy to have you! Your park is gorgeous but wow your video editing skills are also really impressive! Super excited to see what more you'll do around here!

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really