Six Flags Worlds of Adventure

I don't have much to say yet, but I have recently gotten back into RCT3 and this is a new project I started! I don't have a full storyline ready yet, but the general idea is a new Six Flags park being built in the early 2000's when they were funneling tons of money into their parks. I hope to update regularly! For now, here is what I have completed so far!

Shot0000.jpg.f96aa8ae229cb1cc5086da3c5b4eec3f.jpg

Edited by zmoyer14
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Welcome back to the game! It's so great to see new RCT3 content. Thank you for sharing the start of this new project.

I secretly love Six Flags Magic Mountain. It was always the "forbidden park" for me - my mom wouldn't let me go until I was 13! Then I went and did all the scary rides and fell in love with coasters. (Not enough to know anything scientific or physics-based about them, I just enjoy the adrenaline of riding them.) I haven't been back to SFMM in at least 12 years, so I'll just live vicariously through your park!

Is the coaster a CTR or your own design? Support work looks very professional! Also love that museum-looking building in the background.

kQngDQ2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to ParkCrafters and back to RCT3! Looking good so far, one piece of advice I can give is to always play with landscaping! Now that you mostly have a clean slate, making your park not 100% flat always adds realism and depth to your park and it's always easier to move the ground with nothing on it 😉

Excited to see updates on this!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay. Some real world stuff takes up a lot of time unfortunately lol. I am adding the newest coaster! This will be our version of Superman: The Ride, Superman: Ride of Steel, or a better name if anyone has any ideas. I'd like to get some votes on what type of coaster this should be. I have narrowed it down to 3, an Intamin Hyper, a B&M Hyper, or an Intamin Hydraulic Launch. Let me know your thoughts and I'll have an update posted in the next few days!

I feel like the Intamin Hydraulic Launch type would best suit a Superman ride!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

On 2/22/2024 at 6:05 PM, Kablary said:

Welcome back to the game! It's so great to see new RCT3 content. Thank you for sharing the start of this new project.

I secretly love Six Flags Magic Mountain. It was always the "forbidden park" for me - my mom wouldn't let me go until I was 13! Then I went and did all the scary rides and fell in love with coasters. (Not enough to know anything scientific or physics-based about them, I just enjoy the adrenaline of riding them.) I haven't been back to SFMM in at least 12 years, so I'll just live vicariously through your park!

Is the coaster a CTR or your own design? Support work looks very professional! Also love that museum-looking building in the background.

I wish I could say it's my own design, but its a CTR I downloaded from here. I'll be sure to find the one I used, share it, and give credit to the original creator!

• 4 weeks later...

This project is not dead! Work has been happening slowly but surely. The layout and most of the support work for Superman is complete! Can anybody tell me what real world layout this is based on?

image.png.02661bcf2dce1b4bc9b175db1c80aa41.png

Looking good so far! That main street section you have there gives me such Universal vibes, gets me all nostalgic for the old Universal in Orlando before all the changes (rip Twister).

Love the coloring on those coasters and rides too!