【 I Search a CTR, CFR, CT + Request Thread 】

Wilhelm1407

Posted (edited)

One CT that's on my bucketlist is Kennywood's Steel Phantom. The original from 1991 to 2000

This one will have to be done by scratch, but there is a video out there showcasing a nolimits version. The download link for that one unfortunately doesn't work anymore as the site had closed down years back.

Unless if anyone else still has the file, it will have to be done by scratch. However, If anyone can pull it off from scratch in the original NoLimits program, I'll be amazed by that. The full second drop, which is 225 ft goes straight down into a ravine.

Length: 3,000 ft
Speed: 80 mph
Height: 160 ft (first hill)
225 ft (second hill/drop)
Loop
Batwing
Corkscrew

Edited by Aerick McCullough

• Wilhelm1407 changed the title to 【 I Search a CTR, CFR, CT + Request Thread 】

Hey guys merging this thread over into the "I Search a CTR, CFR, CT" thread. I know there's been some confusion about whether members can make requests in that thread, so I've changed the name of it to 【I Search a CTR, CFR, CT + Request Thread】.  This is just to make sure all of that can be in one thread. 

• Like 1

rurHiCz.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 6:40 PM, Aerick McCullough said:

One CT that's on my bucketlist is Kennywood's Steel Phantom. The original from 1991 to 2000

This one will have to be done by scratch, but there is a video out there showcasing a nolimits version. The download link for that one unfortunately doesn't work anymore as the site had closed down years back.

Unless if anyone else still has the file, it will have to be done by scratch. However, If anyone can pull it off from scratch in the original NoLimits program, I'll be amazed by that. The full second drop, which is 225 ft goes straight down into a ravine.

Length: 3,000 ft
Speed: 80 mph
Height: 160 ft (first hill)
225 ft (second hill/drop)
Loop
Batwing
Corkscrew

I have since made a version of it available. However, still needs a lot of work in terms of completion of the track, the support locations, and terrain (which I had a hard enough time editing that portion and still needs some tweaking).

There is a forum on this matter on the CoasterCrazy site.

https://www.coastercrazy.com/forums/steel-phantom-missing-file-search-t42929.html

Edited by Aerick McCullough
  • Like 1

On 5/13/2024 at 11:44 PM, Aerick McCullough said:

I have since made a version of it available. However, still needs a lot of work in terms of completion of the track, the support locations, and terrain (which I had a hard enough time editing that portion and still needs some tweaking).

There is a forum on this matter on the CoasterCrazy site.

https://www.coastercrazy.com/forums/steel-phantom-missing-file-search-t42929.html

A bit of an update from this particular post. I have finished up the entire track of Steel Phantom, as I took matters into my own hands. If anyone wants the file for CT conversion, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I'm curious as to if this has ever been attempted.

Has anyone attempted to create rides from OTHER theme park games, such as SimTheme Park/Theme Park World, Thrillville and its sequel, Theme Park, and possibly even tried to create rides that have appeared in Planet Coaster and Parkitect?

I've got a whole list of them here--I actually own a Net Yaroze PS1 and have a workstation for it, and have been dabbling in the files of SimTheme Park as a bit of a pastime. Though, I have no idea where or how I would even begin to create some of the rides in that game for RCT3. I'm not great at the 3D modeling and animation lane......

(Request) Parachute Drop (Intamin) CFR would be nice. I hope someone would make a model exactly like the former Texas Chute Out, Great Gasp, and the Parachute Training Center. I want it to be recolorable too and hopefully we could get stand up baskets too on the Parachute Drop CFRs for RCT3

Edited by Joel Huerta-Weiss
Other

Posted (edited)

I have a request. Drachen Fire style Arrow trains would be amazing to see in RCT3. I upscaled some of the images here from low res pics I found online. Some were too compressed to upscale however. I hope they can be helpful still.

of82SOI.jpeg

DuXK8vy.jpeg

jLcltmP.jpeg

zrEyWRI.pngc7Xs2pC.jpeg

WyaI1ji.jpeg

pfXph0p.png

ON8eLaG.jpeg

Edited by Wilhelm1407
  • Like 1

rurHiCz.jpeg

On 6/23/2024 at 8:53 PM, Wilhelm1407 said:

I have a request. Drachen Fire style Arrow trains would be amazing to see in RCT3. I upscaled some of the images here from low res pics I found online. Some were too compressed to upscale however. I hope they can be helpful still.

of82SOI.jpeg

DuXK8vy.jpeg

jLcltmP.jpeg

zrEyWRI.pngc7Xs2pC.jpeg

WyaI1ji.jpeg

pfXph0p.png

ON8eLaG.jpeg

Yep! That's exactly what I'm looking for as well.

If they are created, the CT of Drachen Fire could be updated so it can use that.

• Love 1