New Mini Park!

Lasseton

I love attractions where I feel like I'm in danger. Perhaps a whole park built around seemingly-poorly-constructed structures and rides, where the guest isn't quite sure if they're going to leave unscathed! We're talking shaky bridges over rocky pits, disastrously-supported roller coasters, near-toppling buildings....but everything only seems like it's dangerous. 

Or maybe it all actually is deadly. The choice is yours!

• Like 1

kQngDQ2.png

Welcome to ParkCrafters, Lasseton! As for ideas for a park.. hmm there's so much you could do. I'd love to see some parks of themes and ideas that no one really does - maybe like a massive indoor park? That would be pretty cool to see! The danger park that Kablary mentioned would be funny to see as well 😆

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Excited to see what you do with it! How awesome would it be if you had like a glass ceiling and you had a coaster that would sometimes go through an opening in the ceiling to be outside and loops back inside - this would be really cool to see.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really