Hey. My finished fungus woods park.

Sorry been a bit quiet for a while but I got some parks coming up to show everyone! Thought I would start with this one.  My challenge was just to make a decent park in the time limit (4 years for this one) and complete the scenario. (Most the time I just do parks for fun and not worry about the goal and take 30 game years to finish). So nothing to much but I thought I would share anyway :)

I did use a couple pre built coasters but I just didn’t have the time to build my own, all the time. and they fit nicely. I had the massive custom duelling woodie from a previous level so I was able to reuse it.   I made the “Sasquatch” custom for this map and it turned out pretty nice .  But yeah. Pretty happy with it for a 4 game year build.  If I had more time I would detail it more. But mostly I just wanted to beat the level.   

pretty stoked with the woodie stats as they are both very high excitement.

I am looking for inspiration for what to do next. If you have ideas of challenges or themes I could try please let me know.  I am a little stuck on what map to start next and what to do on it.    I gotta beat frightmare hills but I have no clue what to build for it.

E3585AEF-9EF1-4D6B-9656-4DAB93D4C227.jpeg

27304363-A3E0-4FAE-A271-BDEDC3ECA1C6.jpeg

CA39215B-C229-4A7C-8053-7E0C78A13C3C.jpeg

0EDB9820-88B1-4EC7-8745-4DF5C633D79B.jpeg

89DEEF75-6085-4358-B3CB-7878706D9BE0.jpeg

2C3E7EC3-D432-45BA-AF8B-FF723EC7F759.jpeg

C8711E7D-E7A3-42FE-8111-5EA855B7D37E.jpeg

AEF1987E-5BDD-4AA0-9505-B4F416118E44.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks cool! Love the layout you did for the park, I'm not too familiar with RCT1 & 2 so I'm not sure what I could recommend for you to try next but I'm sure other more experienced RCT1/2 peeps on here could help you out 😆

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Classic wooden coasters dominate this park! I have not touched RCT2 in years, but loved going crazy with coasters (pretty much sending the peeps to space and crashing). I think if you are going for themes, work with the woods with a long coaster (maybe a hyper for a variety) and possibly space out the park a bit more because it looks almost like a fair and concrete. Saskquach I would think to be a rather expansive coaster through the tree, so possibly work with that or make that a steel coaster so it roars across the park. Just my thought process, probably a jumbled mess 😆.

Oh man, those two wooden coasters seem to go on for miles! haha

I've always been a big fan of wooden coasters - there's something about the way your experience changes based on the weather.

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.