Just your average Disney Dork

Bookworm91

I just realized that I never made one of these on here and some of you might not know me.  I joined vPyro back in the dark ages of 2009 and knew absolutely nothing about making and recording shows.  I didn’t even know about custom content.  All these years later, I still don’t know much but I have figured out enough to make some decent shows.  I’m still in denial that I’ve been doing this for fourteen years.  Anyone that knows me for any length of time will also know that I am a Disney fan, obsessed is putting it mildly.  Combine that with an obsession with firework shows and you have my entire personality.  When I’m not in the parks or watching a firework show, I read…a lot.  Anyways, I am loving getting to see old friends and faces (changing your names is really throwing me off when responding to stuff 😜) and I can’t wait to get to know all the newer people!

• Like 3

Well it’s about DAMN TIME.

Its been so awesome to have some of the earliest vPyro veterans come and join ParkCrafters. You’ve shared with us some absolutely amazing content so far, and I’m stupidly excited to see what else you’re bringing to the MixMaster 🤩

See you ‘round the forum, Bookworm!

Edited by Kablary

kQngDQ2.png

Welcome to ParkCrafters, I guess? Haha, it's so awesome to see you here bookworm - a true veteran indeed! You've already shared some great shows and looking forward to your latest one! The spark in us pyro people will never go out ☺️

I'm hoping to get more old vPyro veterans over to this site, if you are still in contact with any of them be it on Facebook or other social media sites, please let them know this new home is available so we can all catch up! I've tried contacting people like Claudio but no response 🥲

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Welcome, Bookworm! Do you prefer Book, BW, or the full Bookworm? :^Þ

You and I have something in common... an absolute obsession with all things Disney! I live over 500 miles from DL Anaheim and had an Annual Pass for two years when my boys were younger and have been there over 100 times. THAT is obsessive! I have nearly every movie they've ever made, tens of thousands of soundtracks, and tons of Disneyana.

Your shows are amazing! I'm very much looking forward to your new creations!

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

11 minutes ago, RobertaME said:

Welcome, Bookworm! Do you prefer Book, BW, or the full Bookworm? :^Þ

You and I have something in common... an absolute obsession with all things Disney! I live over 500 miles from DL Anaheim and had an Annual Pass for two years when my boys were younger and have been there over 100 times. THAT is obsessive! I have nearly every movie they've ever made, tens of thousands of soundtracks, and tons of Disneyana.

Your shows are amazing! I'm very much looking forward to your new creations!

Aww, thank you 🥰.   I actually work at Disney World, so I’m there all the time as a guest as well as a cast member.  I’ve been an Attractions CM since 2016.  I’ve operated 13 attractions (4 of which were opening teams) and have worked in all 4 of the major theme parks at WDW.