Hello - Creating behind the scenes

CrazHadder

Been around since the beginning of most RCT sites, and not much in the creative trade like I use to be, but I have always enjoyed being apart of making Firework shows with RCT 3.  Personally I have never been much of a show master myself, but have always had a place in set designs behind a lot of different shows, and mixing music together.

Let's start off with the most recently released show to bring us all back together.  Wolf and I

designed this set together nearly 7 years ago for a project.

My current project IRE

Untitled-1F2.jpg.a018b93cdeca7d0f77410b33d7e1f31f.jpg

Here is Empyrean. A collaboration of multiple people.

ADVmodel.jpg.1a6327efcee422c467cfa8a991f2456e.jpg

Alice.jpg.359ef570dd3f0317bc08480b732a06f9.jpg

Bravura.jpg.66950cfd7f94fe57429d3c275e913236.jpg

Darkness.jpg.9e3e01e9e3f8c0a9aa4c4035cafbc8cd.jpg

Gothic.jpg.10168b3f227b43bf6df3377f5bf27625.jpg

Nightmare.jpg.3943a6f6efe1ee53a991828fea61fcf5.jpg

The set I created used in Nightmare by Totoditoto

Throwdown.jpg.2cd2a7e8446f81caed286759b94f0926.jpg

Set used in a throwdown competition Mr. Sion Sino

Time.jpg.474cc363de3e8b5169139e89bbf44c4b.jpg

A set made from just rollercoaster tracks in RCT3

Untitled-1.jpg.5d2be85a75df20cb3a69ccb58efc3a65.jpg

Edited by CrazHadder
  • Like 3

Signature.png

• CrazHadder changed the title to Hello - Creating behind the scenes

I know you've been here for a bit already so let me be the first to officially say welcome to ParkCrafters! 😅 Some of these shows really bring back some memories - your sets have always been some of my favorites!

You should also share that NoLimits 2 coaster that you made... Pterodactyl I think it was called? That was an insanely cool project!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I especially liked the set design of Empyrean. The 'pier' provided a lot of front to back depth for the show. At times, we were immersed in it. Excellent use of water fountains, too.👍  Welcome to ParkCrafters!

You, sir, are one of the greatest assets to some of the greatest shows ever produced in RCT3. I had no idea how many sets you masterminded over the years! Nightmare by Totoditoto is one of my all-time faves, and that set is brilliant. Really loved the design from A Dragon's Vendetta, too...wish that show had come full-circle. What FyreTek show used the wrenches and gears set? 

In your Ire show topic, I half-jokingly asked if you were open to commissions. Let me know if you would consider it 🤭 

kQngDQ2.png

7 hours ago, Kablary said:

You, sir, are one of the greatest assets to some of the greatest shows ever produced in RCT3. I had no idea how many sets you masterminded over the years! Nightmare by Totoditoto is one of my all-time faves, and that set is brilliant. Really loved the design from A Dragon's Vendetta, too...wish that show had come full-circle. What FyreTek show used the wrenches and gears set? 

In your Ire show topic, I half-jokingly asked if you were open to commissions. Let me know if you would consider it 🤭 

I do not believe it was ever used, but it was made...lol.

Signature.png

I'd say welcome, but you've been here much longer than me...

Your sets though!

I recognize a few of those from previous shows - Didn't realize you had made so many!

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

I demand any unused set you have to be immediately transported to me for future use. Kthxbye ☺️

• Haha 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 10:01 AM, wolfpaw said:

I demand any unused set you have to be immediately transported to me for future use. Kthxbye ☺️

Can I make this demand for any Disney RCT3 custom content?

Edited by Cody

3 minutes ago, Cody said:

Can I make this demand for any Disney RCT3 custom content?

Make a guy a mod and what's he do? Starts demanding stuff! Typical! :^Þ

(just in case... yes this is humor... please don't ban me sir!)

• Haha 3

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...