Unexpected Downtime - June 16th, 2023

wolfpaw

Hey everyone,

As most of you are aware, ParkCrafters was unexpectedly down for the last 12 hours due to technical issues. The site is currently back up and running and the issue has been fixed, however, any content posted on June 16th, 2023 has been lost. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you posted content yesterday and come back to see it gone, feel free to repost it.

What Happened?

There was a bug on the site and it caused one of the modules on this site to update but nothing else. The newly updated module was not compatible with the rest of the applications on this site causing further issues and downloads to disappear. This issue has been fixed but the site needed to be restored to June 15th in order to fix the damage it caused.

Unfortunately, this is the nature of technology - things sometimes glitch and break. This is why we have backups! All the issues have been fixed now and the site is back up and running. Feel free to repost any lost topics, posts, or downloads! If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this thread. Sorry for the confusion, but the issue also won't happen again!

• Like 2

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I made a whole "RCT3 detours" thing that I labored long and hard over. Included an RCT3 download and everything. Probably not going to repost it because I didn't make a backup....

"Bender, that was the best forty-minute washboard solo I've ever heard. The parts where I was awake blew my mind."

Beck, Futurama, "Bendin' in the Wind"

Yea, sorry about that. These types of things are never easy to announce and see happen. Good news is that everything is fixed and it won't happen again!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really