Disney's America Park - Bench Four...I mean THREE by Citytrader and Wagi

Wabigbear

• Wabigbear changed the title to Disney's America Park - Bench Four...I mean THREE by Citytrader and Wagi

Now...the big event everyone's been waiting for, but just didn't know it!!!

The release of DisneyAmerica Bench3 - Victory Field, Boardwalk, Col. Parker's Circus, and Walt Disney Studios!  I feel like Vanna White unveiling the puzzle...

"THREE???"  you ask..."but the thread title said it's Bench FOUR!"   Yes, you are correct.  Originally Bench One was the front of the park with Colonial America, the Native American area, etc.  Then Bench Two was to be the St Louis and New York World's Fairs...but we ended up having to split that bench in half - 2a and 2b.  So this is technically the FOURTH Bench released but is labelled Bench THREE.  See?  Didn't that make perfect sense???

I didn't think so either...  So I went back and edited the thread title...happy now?

Ok, for Bench Four Three FIRST you'll need to download the ever updating download with billboard images found HERE:  https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tm77xikv2wasflya6eg8m/h?rlkey=vmcoro8ss21dnmwprnd742402&dl=0

THEN you can download the bench on Steam HERE:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3013441676

No doubt there will be a bunch of TMTK items it will want you to download before you can explore the bench...if you haven't already downloaded them as I'm sure everyone already has!

Stop rolling your eyes...

• Like 1

So glad we have finally been able to finish up these benches. Between my procrastination and naps and Wagi's "just one more thing to add!", this has been a real labor of love and has been a heck of a lot of fun as well!

We hope you guys enjoy exploring all these benches and we both look forward to bringing you some more fun stuff in the next decade or two!