Remembering to Stop and Look

Just a few of photos of what I've found interesting in my eyes. Strange how I don't usually shoot in color, but I've recently taken a liking to how it shows me different environments. Definitely a fan of spaces in general, but I tend to lean towards landscapes more. I tend to walk everywhere, so I tend to be more interested in how the textures, detail, colors, etc. I find, change the environment around me (or at least how it feels to me).

These are some of my first color photos set in Yosemite, 2019 (a place I'd love to go back one day). Later on might add others that are more local (or not). Hopefully you all enjoy these - and I hope it encourages people to take some time to look around...appreciate a tree or two...or a traffic light...or an ant. Who knows. 🙃

Yosemite_Thorns.jpg

Yosemite_Tassles.jpg

Yosemite_Spear.jpg

Yosemite_852.jpg

Yosemite_Foggy_Neg1_BW.jpg

Yosemite_855.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Woohoo - another photography thread!

Love the photos, the black and white photos have such an eerie yet calming and peaceful vibe to them... they really allow the texture of the wood to shine through. I'd love to visit Yosemite one day, one of the national parks I've wanted to visit the most along with Yellowstone!

Thanks for sharing and welcome to ParkCrafters! 😁

• Thanks 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

The first photo and the second B&W picture are STUNNING. I can't describe the feeling I get when looking at them. It's a sort of melancholy comfort... these pictures would have been ALL OVER my teenage-angst and greige Tumblr 12 years ago 😆

Please continue to post more photos as you shoot! It's such a rare treat.

• Thanks 1

kQngDQ2.png