Scenario, Attraction, and Building Designing

I have decided stop making 3D assets for the time being and upload some stuff I could make from the actual game rather then downloading all this obscure software to make my own stuff. How I will be doing this, I can take requests from anyone who wants me to make a specified Scenario, Track (Not too good at tracks yet), Building, or other attraction, and you may request if you want me to include content from any specified mod(s), being that I link to the mods requested to make it. I only have 3 rules when it comes to requests:

1. If no mods are requested to be included, all content will be base game only.

2. Unless asked, Content may include Wild and/or Soaked expansions. If you don't have the expansions (I don't know anyone who doesn't), I can make a vanilla version of such content.

3. If you are not the original owner of a requested mod and the original owner specifically says not to include thier mod, don't request it.

I am looking forward to creating what people may request. Just don't ask me to make my own attractions and scenery. I'm not ready to make stuff like that yet. Just to clarify: I can make Simple Coaster Blueprints (May improve in the near future), Buildings (Preferably not too large), Scenarios (Not simply just parks), and possibly Decorated Attractions. Also note I may get lazy from time to time and forget to check requests, but I will try to complete them to the best of my ability. After all, you can always ask me to try again if you're not happy with the result.

"That's all, Folks!" --Buddy, some year in the 1930s before most of you where even born

Thanks for doing this! I know some people on the ParkCrafters Discord server were requesting some custom scenarios. Hopefully, they see your thread!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 2 months later...

Gee, it sure is boring around here (that's just sarcasm and a reference), I need some motivation. Kinda inconsistent since I can never seem to agree on what mods I should install. I guess users could request I start a tournament (such as park, coaster, or building creating, or try to make some "Tounament Scenarios".), not sure. I'm currently open to any kind of request, although if it's too advanced such as making custom scenery or attractions, I might to ask alot of questions. Anyone needs any ideas, just ask me. I'm bored and need something to do. If links are allowed on this site, I would like some links to some useful mod-making tools.

"That's all, Folks!" --Buddy, some year in the 1930s before most of you where even born

Members may not be aware that this thread exists, haha - you may want to post a quick comment on some of the more popular request threads that are pinned on the RCT3 forum category. I'm sure you'll get loads of requests.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really