Seven Seas Theme Park

Nitro230

Hey guys, it’s Nitro,

Got myself a new project I want to share with you. It’s got a bit of lore so get ready.

Seven Seas was originally my only Planet Zoo project. It was an aquarium located in Washington state and it got fairly large. It was a project for the discord server ZSU. ZSU is a role play server where you are the owner of a zoo or aquarium, you start with a small group of animals and through trading with other members and completing events you can expand your collection. The old Seven Seas went strong for about 7 months but in the end my lack of a overall vision is what killed it.

Fast forward a few months after I joined ZSU and I created the server TPSU. I wanted to create a server similar to ZSU, it became a pet project for me. The goal was to create a system where people would be encouraged to build more realistic parks, focussing not only on their rides but the other important aspects of theme parks like food, shopping, etc. The latest version of the server launched a few months ago. Of course with it being my own server I needed to have my own park. So I decided to bring back Seven Seas….

This version of Seven Seas is my take on a SeaWorld style park. It’s my idea of what a SeaWorld park would look like if there was a real attempt at theming from the beginning with legitimate themed lands. It’s also my project for both TPSU and ZSU. That being said I do have some restrictions because of this. I can only build the rides and tanks that I have acquired through these servers.

Here is my current ride list to build:

- Mack Multilaunch

- Mack Spinning Coaster (Sierra Sidewinder)

- B&M Flying Coaster 

- Skyway

- Intamin Parachute 

- Sally Dark Ride

- Huss Troika

- Gurstlauer Polyp

- Larson Flying Scooters

And here’s my current list of animals: Red Lionfish, American Flamingo, Warty Comb Jelly, Royal Gramma, Jewel Damselfish, Flame Cardinalfish, Gray Angelfish, Sergeant Major, Queen Angelfish, Foureye Butterflyfish, Spiny Dogfish, Shy Hamlet, Reef Squirrelfish, Doctorfish Tang.

(Gonna start a new post to start showing progress)

links to both servers if you’re interested:

TPSU: https://discord.gg/MmU6NZ6FB4

ZSU: https://discord.gg/8hPbUvEzqm

9EC3999E-6847-412D-BB2C-73A973B60409.jpeg.11063aba081ecdd9c5486db8a87642c0.jpeg

Okay now for the fun stuff,

I decided to start off with the park’s entrance. The custom wood work took a long time and totally bloated the piece count but the end result makes it worth it.

image0.png.e2ed0a954c479efd4b213eacc1f30adf.png

Next we got the actual turnstiles which lead into the park, you can also see the customer service building in the back.

image1.png.1c25100cfd63c50c1499a375216f8e85.png

Finally a night shot of the ticket booth building.

image8.png.ba1a52f96d7ff8940ae77d4f29237ba4.png

This whole entry area was inspired by the former SeaWorld Ohio, if you look at photos of that park you can see it in the shape of the buildings

• Love 2

9EC3999E-6847-412D-BB2C-73A973B60409.jpeg.11063aba081ecdd9c5486db8a87642c0.jpeg