Looking for a piece . . .

KickAir8p

So my first post on this forum is repeating a question I just asked on two other forums (Steam's Planet Coaster forum, and Frontier's Planet Coaster forum):

New-York-Library-Window_-_Bryant_Park.jpg.622a7b2efbafddcbcbe8247ffe7775f6.jpg

I'm looking for a building/scenery piece that looks like the highlighted area of the above pic. Pretty sure it's got three panel-details like shown, stone or stucco, almost certainly from a DLC. Not the Haunted House Interior Wood Panel 2m from the Spooky DLC, not the Victorian Wall Panel from the World's Fair DLC (although I might use that if I can't find what I'm asking about).

I'm playing on Windows, and have all the DLC (I was thinking I'd seen it in Ghostbusters, but maybe Studio . . . ?). Can anybody here name the piece?

Welcome to ParkCrafters! I'm not too familiar with Planet Coaster, especially since I don't have the DLCs but I'm sure someone here can help you!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

28 minutes ago, Kablary said:

Was that picture taken in-game? Looks like a real . . .

Nope -- that's the Bryant Park side of the NYC Public Library Main Branch.  And just FYI:  although I've seen the piece in question, and I'm sure it's available in-game (to those with the DLCs), when I'm scenario-making in Planet Coaster I tend to dream some in-game.  As in my certainty?  Could be wrong.

Edited to add:  picture's cropped from the Bryant Park article on Wikipedia.

Edited by KickAir8p

here is what I could find.

Left to right. I colored all pieces white for this photo.

Brownstone trim corner outer in the roof pieces

Brownstone trim 4m also in the roof pieces

Renaissance Wall top 1 in the wall pieces

Victorian wall top 1 in the wall pieces

The flat piece in front is Victorian wall panel in the wall pieces.

ItGPT1.jpg

Here are the two wall tops with the wall panel inserted into them

wYgZkz.jpg

hope these can help

Edited by Wowman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wowman said:

. . . Victorian wall top 1 in the wall pieces

The flat piece in front is Victorian wall panel in the wall pieces . . .

Well, I did say in my OP that I'd use the Victorian Wall Panel from the World's Fair DLC if I couldn't find what I was looking for -- those combos are better done than I would've come up with, thx!

For anybody wondering, what I was thinking of was probably Cast Stone Brick Wall 1m Decorative, which Powline suggested on the topic on Frontier's Planco forum.

Edited by KickAir8p
added info
  • Like 1

Someone on our Discord server recommended the following that might be of help to you?

I play on console version. I would recommend using Stucco Pillar 4 base. If you place three of these side by side it looks exactly like what you need.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

1 hour ago, Kablary said:

. . . Hope you’ll consider sticking around to share your PlanCo projects 😄

Will do!  Didn't wanna info-dump in my initial ask, but this is for a Custom Scenario, one of my Career Scenario reworks (they're up in my Steam Workshop), this time of Downtown.  Like I said on Monte Gogo (a rework of Chief Beef's Raceway), the original is scenery-heavy, this one's moreso, may bog down . . . it's worse, and since massive scenery widely distributed thru the map is a large part of the point, I'm trying to balance the look I'm going for with the number of pieces/polys it takes to pull it off.  So yeah, this is a local version of the NYC Public Library, but if I can get the look reasonably well with one piece times the number of these windows rather than two or three?  That's probably what I'm gonna go with, the Brownstone Trim 4m that Wowman found rather than what I was originally looking for or one of the other suggestions people have so kindly made.

Edited by KickAir8p
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, KickAir8p said:

Thanks for letting me know, and pls let them know I appreciate it!

I'm on the autism spectrum and usually can't handle Discord's chat-like format, so I doubt I'll get over there myself.

I've forwarded your appreciation! And you absolutely don't need to join the Discord server, it's completely optional! The forums are always here and available for people who want a more laidback, permanent place to share their work and feedback. Hope to see your projects on here soon, I look forward to seeing what you'll do!