Disney's America Park - The one and only, really truly Bench Four...and The End

Wabigbear

Just a few random screens to wrap things up...

The Disney America railroad lines on this bench is just one line that turns around and doubles back to give the illusion of their being two tracks to save peeps from riding around the other 3/4ths of the park that's been stripped down to nothing!  The line turns around just past the Grizzly Lodge in the forested area on the right...

IgH22oF.jpg

We still provide something to look at...we circle around a pack of wolves calmly awaiting their duck dinner...

00yRrc6.jpg

Mt Rushmore looks much better at night...

n7MRxL0.jpg

I forgot to include a screen showing the Grizzly Lodge's second floor Watering Hole...

dzTPMIO.jpg

Backstage access to New Orleans as well as to Rushmore Station is by a service road that passes along the outskirts of the Bayou Bateaux swamp and Enterprise...

nbJ4yMP.jpg

It passes under the Disney America Railroads...

xo1q7xx.jpg

To the backstage buildings serving this area located behind Mt Rushmore...

qSThElK.jpg

XW5NmdC.jpg

Finally we'll end with Buff, Max and Melvin singing "Come Again"...and we hope you do!

Vpf54L8.jpg

• Like 1

Super cool, that last shot gives me major Country Bears Jamboree vibes.. this looks like something that would fit in Frontierland perfectly. Everything came out awesome as usual!

• Like 2

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Well, that's a few years of our lives we'll never be able to reclaim!!!

Seriously, as always, it's a sheer delight working with Bob on projects. We have a great rapport, and I believe our two very different styles compliment each other well. And we both like the same sort of parks!

Hopefully, you can continue to be fascinated, awed, and inspired  🤣 by our Wonderful World of OZ park, which will be consuming our lives for probably the next year or so! Wagi has already opened the floodgates on his CS making machine, and we are hard at work (well, he is anyway! There's a couch somewhere calling my name!) on the first section, bench , or park file that is already topping 200K pieces and ain't done yet!

Maybe we'll finish this park just in time for PC2 and can then start all over again!!! 😉

Stayed tuned, same bat time, same bat channel!

Edited by citytrader
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...