Disney's Hollywood Studios at Disneyland Resort Dubai

Cody

Welcome to Disney's Hollywood Studios!

vhw5Zza.png

Disney's Hollywood Studios is now here at ParkCrafters! Walt Disney Imagineering is cooking up some unique experiences for this realm where Disney entertainment and classic storytelling come together for an unforgettable experience. Step inside some of your favorite Disney and Pixar worlds to experience attractions that will leave you wanting more.

Before entering, gaze upon our main entrance gates. Inspired by the Pan Pacific Auditorium of Los Angeles, California, guests will enter the Grand Entrance and have the chance to prepare for their picture-perfect day.

TZtDWxm.png

Many details are scattered throughout the main entrance including the massive filmstrip in the path. This will lead guests to the ticket booths and touchpoints. Before entering, guests will quickly learn of some of the fun experiences that are to come during their day.

9HZY9Ta.png

Guests will also notice the skyline is made up of various buildings that further lead up to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. A clone of the version at Walt Disney World in Florida.

fm8yJaX.png

Further down the Grand Entrance, guests can find various shops and food and beverage locations such as Starbucks at the end of the street. 

mcTckqv.png

An overview of the Grand Entrance shows that the area is similar to the Hollywood Boulevard seen in Florida. There are slight differences that have resulted in some of the Sunset Boulevard buildings seen in Florida being part of the area (lack of scenery). This area has seen many iterations, with this one being the best and most charming. Near Starbucks is where guests will start to veer off into other areas of the park. These areas will be revealed later as much of the park is under heavy development in terms of both construction and storytelling. 

DN0ANN6.png

With this being the first post at ParkCrafters, it is exciting to see what masterpieces this project will feature. Ideas are spanning from including current and past attractions at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida, Disney's California Adventure in California, and Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris. As they say in show business, that's a wrap! 

• Like 1

Tower of Terror! My favorite ride, it's so gorgeous and beautiful.. just look at her looming over the entire park. Nice to see this posted here, excited to see future updates!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

I really enjoy all the little details that might otherwise go unnoticed, like the film strip pathway you created! (I definitely wouldn't have picked up on it if you hadn't pointed it out 🤭) That's one of those easter egg elements that the normal visitor wouldn't immediately notice from ground level.

Are you using a custom skybox, or did you intentionally leave the "clouds" setting off? That's the only thing that seems to be missing from these pictures. 

kQngDQ2.png

21 hours ago, JB said:

Love the Art Deco entrance structure. Nice to see this park make the jump to ParkCrafters.🙂

I have always appreciated the DHS main entrance at WDW. When DCA got a smaller version it made sense that this style fits the time period they go for as well as something that is iconic for that park (DHS mostly).

12 hours ago, wolfpaw said:

Tower of Terror! My favorite ride, it's so gorgeous and beautiful.. just look at her looming over the entire park. Nice to see this posted here, excited to see future updates!

This park is kind of an excuse to use it! One of my favorite CFRs we have gotten. I used to use the old DCA version years ago, but when we got the WDW version I quickly jumped to get it in my studios parks (pre-public posting).

1 hour ago, Kablary said:

I really enjoy all the little details that might otherwise go unnoticed, like the film strip pathway you created! (I definitely wouldn't have picked up on it if you hadn't pointed it out 🤭) That's one of those easter egg elements that the normal visitor wouldn't immediately notice from ground level.

Are you using a custom skybox, or did you intentionally leave the "clouds" setting off? That's the only thing that seems to be missing from these pictures. 

Original DHS plans had "red carpets" at each entrance, but the film strip is inspired by a path I saw used in the Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris. I figured it would be fitting for the entrance as the rest will be "streets" in terms of the theming. There are a few more details I have in the park that will be revealed once I get things further developed. Toy Story Land having the most!

I am using the in-game skybox with a custom scenario for size. I have the clouds setting turned off, it is like that in all of my parks. Just one have I have not turned on and was unsure if it would affect gameplay with the more detailed and larger parks.

This looks incredible!

That 'Tower of Terror' doesn't seem to stop following me! I've never been a fan of drop rides.

Rode that once, and I never want to ride that again!

Good job though, this park is really coming together - still can't believe this is all in RCT3.

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:21 PM, Darknight said:

Looking good my friend! Love the progress made on the entrance area. Interested to see your take on Toy Story Land as it seems that is coming based on the ticket booth ad. 

Same to your Universal Studios Florida recreation! TSL I want to be a bit unique and have Slinky Dog Dash as the main focal point with a much longer track than the version we have at WDW. The entrance took a bit of tinkering, but the result is probably some of my favorite work.

On 7/28/2023 at 1:12 AM, Gin said:

This looks incredible!

That 'Tower of Terror' doesn't seem to stop following me! I've never been a fan of drop rides.

Rode that once, and I never want to ride that again!

Good job though, this park is really coming together - still can't believe this is all in RCT3.

Tower of Terror will continue to follow you as long as you visit this park! The kicker is that we have a much longer drop sequence that is actually randomized and not just 4 sequences (for story purposes the CFR is a fixed drop profile). It is my favorite attraction so I might have to convince you in the RCT3 world.

Thank you and yes all RCT3, it is my main area of theme park gaming.

Don't get me wrong, Tower of Terror is an absolutely beautiful ride, and building. The theming on that ride is also gorgeous.

I just don't like riding it. It's the feeling of free-fall that I don't like.

• Like 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.

• 1 month later...

Such a beautiful tower, seriously I'm in love with that tower's design - they did such a good job with this attraction. Looks amazing in-game as well, nice job!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

On 9/26/2023 at 11:39 AM, wolfpaw said:

Such a beautiful tower, seriously I'm in love with that tower's design - they did such a good job with this attraction. Looks amazing in-game as well, nice job!

Yes it is! The best version of Tower Of Terror!

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Disfan1 said:

Is this park available for download? Great job!

Thank you! Unfortunately this park is not available for download as it is a massive and unfinished project.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mattkenseth said:

Will it be released during the 7th anniversary of this? also ive seen your lost DHS Dubai livestreams in 2019 massive fan

The streams I archived, very monotone and not the best 😆. Debated on doing streams again, but unsure how the resources would behave. 

As far as releases, all Hollywood Studios custom content is public, the only thing that was exclusive/not received got shelved due to lack of communication. That area will more than likely be a piece-by-piece build. The only projects that currently have exclusive/non-public items are World Of Discovery and Disneyland Park. I can direct you to anything you need and try to remember what items came from where.

27 minutes ago, mattkenseth said:

sorry for the confusion but I was asking if Hollywood Studios in Disneyland Dubai will be released? during the 7th aniversary of disneyland dubai

Unfortunately, I do not plan on releasing it to the public due to it being so large and custom content heavy. Would not want computer fires 😆

5 hours ago, Cody said:

The streams I archived, very monotone and not the best 😆. Debated on doing streams again, but unsure how the resources would behave. 

As far as releases, all Hollywood Studios custom content is public, the only thing that was exclusive/not received got shelved due to lack of communication. That area will more than likely be a piece-by-piece build. The only projects that currently have exclusive/non-public items are World Of Discovery and Disneyland Park. I can direct you to anything you need and try to remember what items came from where.

WHAT LIVESTREAM IS BEING SPOKEN OF AND WHERE CAN I FIND IT?!

kQngDQ2.png

22 hours ago, Kablary said:

WHAT LIVESTREAM IS BEING SPOKEN OF AND WHERE CAN I FIND IT?!

It is archived to just me. Lots of streams of all three projects that are here and some other tiny shelved ones.

20 hours ago, mattkenseth said:

It is an old unlisted livestream of 2019 of him showcasing, Disneyland Dubai I think it was

The cringe streams from when I was not doing homework in college 🤪. Procrastination at its finest.

• 1 month later...

The Guardians Of The Galaxy are taking over The Hollywood Tower Hotel when Disney's Hollywood Studios opens. Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout will make its way to Dubai and be the start of an area that will also consist of Avengers: Flight Force, direct from Walt Disney Studios Paris.

Hooray for Hollywood!

Doing some work on Disney's Hollywood Studios. Currently working on pathways near the famed Sorcerer's Hat and planning methods for creating new lands and improving already existing areas. 

X8f2z7n.png

• Like 1