The Siren | Completed Show

I just gonna say it straight to the point, this is yet another masterpiece of your own making, Books!

CERTIFIED. BOOKWORM. BANGER.

Can't wait to see whatever you're making next!

Edited by Anon-P
  • Love 1

pca24.png.bd77bcb72829f1a9079e1de5f6b91057.png

"You have this one life. Choose well." ~Aurora

Thank you so much everyone for the amazing comments!  It means so much that people are enjoying my show.  As for my next show…I hope to have something for you soon! I have a couple ideas cooking in various stages of development.  One is further along so it might be the one that gets announced…May your heart be your guiding key…

• Love 1

17 hours ago, Bookworm91 said:

Thank you so much everyone for the amazing comments!  It means so much that people are enjoying my show.  As for my next show…I hope to have something for you soon! I have a couple ideas cooking in various stages of development.  One is further along so it might be the one that gets announced…May your heart be your guiding key…

Is that a HEARTfelt comment about some specific KINGDOM that I'm reading!?

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Experiencing a new Bookworm show in high resolution at 60 fps is breathtaking.

What a wonderful feeling of nostalgia this show brought me. I felt as if I got transported back in time to my first visit to rctpyro and watched the true capabilities of mixmaster choreography for the first time. 

Thank you for sharing this with us and I am so excited for more!

• Love 1

Previous alias "Sino"

Vimeo           Soundcloud          Spotify