Hi everyone! TrimoParks here (formerly known as Elch)

TrimoParks

Hello everyone!

I was so sad to see SGW gone, but so good to have found this place now, and seeing some familiar names here.

Some of you might remember me as "Elch" from SGW. I wasn't happy with my username already then, so from now on I'm TrimoParks instead. On SGW, I was mostly active in the parks forums (mostly back in the RCT3 era). Some of my bigger projects were Three Mountains Park, Tauber-Park and Jolly Hills. Maybe one of these rings a bell for someone. Later I tried to get into Planet Coaster (Dream Gardens Dublin), but I sadly lost motivation and energy a few years ago while working on a big project which never hit the internet... so I became inactive in the game and on the forum, but I always came to check SGW every now and then.

We'll see when and if I get creative with my parks again, but most importantly, I wanted to say hi, and send my congrats and best wishes to parkcrafters!

Cheers from Germany 🙂

• Like 2

Elch!... Sorry, TrimoParks! So glad you found ParkCrafters. I followed your park threads on SGW, and commented on them fairly regularly. I too, had a burnout and stopped posting updates in my SGW threads. I think I'm finally getting my motivation back. I hope you do, too!

• Like 1

Hi @Wabigbear, hi @JB!

It's good to see you both here. 

JB, let's hope for the best, regarding both of our motivation :)

I was halfway done with my most sophisticated park so far, but then I couldn't solve problems with the construction of an indoor roller coaster, so I kinda gave up about 3 years ago, also because it happened in a time when my real life changed completely.

So, this new forum might get me motivated enough to look into the game (PC) again, and maybe I can figure out a way to overcome my hurdles with my project. It would be nice to share it here eventually, but even if, it will take a lot of time to complete it.

But I feel similar. Maybe I can do something again. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to ParkCrafters, Trimo! Hope to see you get your motivation back and to see some cool projects from you soon! If you still have your old projects you're very much welcome to post them here - I'd love to see them!

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really