Wrong file linked in a download

I personally don't have that CS pack but if someone does and is willing to send it then I can upload the download file! Thanks for pointing it out!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Hey there, great catch! This file was moved over from CS Depot as part of our custom scenery "migration" late last year. The file was likely never uploaded to the Depot correctly, so there is no fixing that particular download. 

HOWEVER! I'm going to ping @Cody and @Traveller to see if they might have the proper full Playground set. 

kQngDQ2.png

6 hours ago, Kablary said:

HOWEVER! I'm going to ping @Cody and @Traveller to see if they might have the proper full Playground set. 

Have no fear - Traveller is here! 🤪

I'm not entirely sure what the set has contained originally... BUT.... I did a quick search of the looooooooooooong list of my recovered CS set mess, which have survived, and only sets related to "Spielplatz" (playground) by GreenTomTom (GTT) are two sets named "Spieplatz(Playground) Part 1" and "Spieplatz(Playground) Part 2" - and these two seem to go instead of "Themed" -folder, into "Custom" folder, which would suggest to me that they are categorized as CFR. The Part 1 contains "Wippe" (Seesaw) and Part 2 contains "Schaukel" (Swing). Are these the correct ones? -Also the faulty download page mentions the set needs that shared texture pack... but I seem to have version 1.2 - and this is a rare find, because it has the original readme within the root folder, and doesn't mention the shared texture. Need to test to see what's what.

Since the set was originally uploaded by Knight Rider, you should also ask if he has the correct set...

"...When you find the light to an upset shade away
    If you never, never let me go with every melody
    And you often were at leaving just my life
    If you're really not to tug an and
    Buy too many fantasy... me too!"

-Savage: Don't Cry Tonight-

(English language skills of the 80s Italo Disco artists left a bit to be desired for.... 🤣)

Oh wow, thank you for such amazing replies!

The CFRs (there are actually 10 different CFRs) are actually fully functional downloads on this website too! The CSO is meant to go along with them to give some of the CFRs the needed supports and extras and stuff.
I also tried to find anything on the internet, but yeah, sadly it seems.. hard to find anything about this in 2024.

Yeah, I also reached out to Knight Rider in hopes of perhaps finding out if he has the CSO. Hope dies last, right? :3
Either way, thanks for any effort!
Absolutely love this website and to see that most of what I so loved to have in my game back in mid 2010s still exists to this day thanks to you guys!

7 minutes ago, YamiDragoon said:

The CFRs (there are actually 10 different CFRs) are actually fully functional downloads on this website too! The CSO is meant to go along with them to give some of the CFRs the needed supports and extras and stuff.

Well, in that case I have struck out! - Anything else I could find by GreenTomTom (GTT) are "Adventure Path Covers and some other Adventure related stuff, apparently benches, wall bits, fences etc. (Although I studied German language for three years at school, my German skills are a bit rusty) and something named "GreenTomTom-GlasTreppe" (whatever that is...) I also have GTT's hedge maze (which is excellent, by the way!) and the Glass Labyrinth.

I so do wish that all members would actively search their old hard drives and storage discs just to check if by any chance something truly valuable could be found! Just as an example of the possible pay-offs: I found one "lost" CSO set (which I have already uploaded) from a very old Zip -drive I still have. The NOISE it makes reminds me of a brace of woodpeckers nesting inside a broken cuckoo clock! 🤓

I wish I could TwT Back in 2017 I had a ton of stuff on my old laptop but I lost it all when the HDD died, that's when I took a break..
Now I am trying to get as much of it again, even finding new cool stuff I absolutely love!

I did have that CSO back then, buuut sadly it is gone now TwT

That aside, hope it all works well with RCT3 Complete Edition? Heard that one is much better for newer system, loads faster and is in general more stable.

On 6/10/2024 at 5:50 AM, YamiDragoon said:

That aside, hope it all works well with RCT3 Complete Edition? Heard that one is much better for newer system, loads faster and is in general more stable.

Yep! All CS and custom files that worked with Platinum will work with Complete Edition! They just added support for 1080p resolution and removed some copyrighted names and text but other than that it's practically the same game!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really